• In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Please let’s talk about Darwin’s Black box by Michael Behe and Darwin’s blind spot by Frank Ryan

Collaborate in choosing our next NON-FICTION book for group discussion within this forum. A minimum of 5 posts is necessary to participate here!
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Please let’s talk about Darwin’s Black box by Michael Behe and Darwin’s blind spot by Frank Ryan

Unread post

You list two books in the thread title, then ask if we can discuss "this controversial book."
Huh? Which one? Or both?
CAN we discuss one or the other or both? Yes. WILL we? I doubt it, but why don't you start something and see if it goes anywhere?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Please let’s talk about Darwin’s Black box by Michael Behe and Darwin’s blind spot by Frank Ryan

Unread post

Something tells me this isn't someone here to actually have discussions. They have made 9 strange posts and then when people reply they ignore the response. I've sent a private message asking them to refrain from additional new threads and posts until they put some effort into engaging with us.

Return to “What non-fiction book should we read and discuss next?”