• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Brand new thriller just out! Where do you go when TRUST can kill you....

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
rach123
Official Newbie!

Brand new thriller just out! Where do you go when TRUST can kill you....

Unread post

Kerensa Oldfield is shocked to find herself captured by human traffickers, after a search for her missing father Kaian leads her to a sleepy backwater town in Southern India.
The lies we were promised is a gripping, unforgettable tale of social injustices, tragedy and hope against all the odds that will keep you at the edge of your seat, turning pages until its mind-blowing and unexpected climax.

See what the reviewers have to say -

'It took me one weekend to read this book. The story was so gripping that I just couldn’t put the book down. The story highlights the sad reality of human trafficking that takes place. When I read a book like this and can imagine the story and the characters being played out in my mind, that’s a fantastic book to me. I even felt some of the emotions portrayed by the characters as I was so engrossed in their stories.

This book is a must read and is brilliantly written! I couldn’t recommend it enough!' Malini, Amazon UK.

Grab your copy today!

https://www.amazon.com/LIES-WE-WERE-PRO ... 640&sr=8-1

www.rachelivan.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”