• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

FREE for 2 days: Shaping Your New Normal: Navigating Your Life After the Global Covid-19 Pandemic

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Cariadgreen
Getting Comfortable

FREE for 2 days: Shaping Your New Normal: Navigating Your Life After the Global Covid-19 Pandemic

Unread post

Hello everyone,

I had an inspirational moment during the our UK lockdowns to write a book/ workbook to help people through everything that has been happening in the world. I have wrote my book, got someone to edit it and now published it on Amazon. I realised that my goal is just to see what people think of it and hoping that it may help someone.

I’ve made it free on Kindle and would love to hear people’s opinions that can be dm’d to me. I’ve really enjoyed the process and hope that you enjoy it too Shaping Your New Normal: Navigating Your Life After the Global Covid-19 Pandemic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shaping-Your-N ... 721&sr=8-1
Attachments
_Shaping Your New Normal Front Cover.jpg
_Shaping Your New Normal Front Cover.jpg (166.4 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: FREE for 2 days: Shaping Your New Normal: Navigating Your Life After the Global Covid-19 Pandemic

Unread post

Hmm. Seems I am not able to shop the UK Kindle store.
When you refuse to learn, you become a disease.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Re: FREE for 2 days: Shaping Your New Normal: Navigating Your Life After the Global Covid-19 Pandemic

Unread post

Nabbed it thx. I probably should have searched the US store. Lol.
Cariadgreen
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Would love to know what you think. Although at the disagreement of the copywriter I have tried to make it simple, easy to understand and accessible to anyone. Fingers crossed my book can help some people.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

I will. I just checked the first few pages at work... I'll just say for now that I am impressed so far. The stats on the environmental impacts (positives) were awesome. I will need to check those (it's who I am) and a quote from Darwin always wins with me. I like the format, and you were VERY inviting and gave a feeling of true concern with your intro. Nice work.
Cariadgreen
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you so much for this feedback, I am really pleased that you like to format and find it inviting :)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”