• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Reviewers Wanted - Short Story Collection Pimping Out My Sister-In-Law* - Volume 1

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Reviewers Wanted - Short Story Collection Pimping Out My Sister-In-Law* - Volume 1

Unread post

https://amzn.to/2MCcSPj

Request and download a review copy from the following sites:
http://netgal.ly/CPtFk5
booksprout.co/arc/60350/pimping-out-my- ... w-volume-1

Pimping Out My Sister-In-Law* - Volume 1
A Collection of Short Stories That Has Absolutely Nothing to Do with the Title or Cover Art
By Sheldon Charles
Publisher: Valkyrie Spirit Publishing
Published: December 2020
ISBN: 9781733958875
ASIN: B08QFT7SV9
Pages: 85
Genre: Short Stories

An anthology of short stories selected to provide you with a brief escape from where you find yourself right now. Each will allow you to leave this reality and take a quick trip into a different one. Have no fear. It’s a nice place. Even better, they know you there.

Words Ever Unspoken
Years have passed since Carson and Melissa broke up. Even though time has passed, both still dwell on the last time the two were together. Was that night a way of marking the end of their relationship, or was it a desperate attempt on both their parts to prevent their breakup from being permanent? Neither of them said a word during that last time together. Will either of them be able to find the words to express what is going on inside their minds and hearts today?

It's a Surreal Thing
He was deep into that summer between being a kid and being a teenager. She was the kind of woman that was the building block of a young man’s fantasies. As he sat there alone, she walked up behind him unnoticed and for a brief moment became the center of his universe when she made a simple request… a swig of his Coke.

Just Down from Rimpy’s Bait Shop
Peter’s grandfather brought him to live on his farm during his most turbulent years. As the man he loves succumbs to the deterioration of age, Peter is increasingly frustrated as he is forced to deal with the aging man’s belligerent and sometimes dangerous behavior. Fertilizing a section of the lawn should be a simple chore, especially when there are explicit directions. But then again, maybe not.

A Scents of the Virus
A sleepless night filled with the boredom of the COVID19 lockdown, a distracting ad on the Internet, and a credit card leads to the purchase of a Hollywood star’s latest vanity project: A candle with a unique scent. The first time Munro smells it, he begins to recover a memory. It is a memory he suppressed for years of a woman and relationship his heart and body cherished. Now, whenever the aroma surrounds him, he is immersed in a world where she and the relationship still exist.
Attachments
Pimping Out My Sister-In-Law get your copy today.jpg
Pimping Out My Sister-In-Law get your copy today.jpg (208.83 KiB) Viewed 567 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”