• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Author releasing debut novel - titled SIN EATER

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
adenham
Getting Comfortable

Author releasing debut novel - titled SIN EATER

Unread post

For all you fiction lovers!

My name is Amanda Denham, I'm a new author who's just released Sin Eater, a fiction/paranormal/relationship-based book. It's available on Amazon in both ebook and paperback formats. I hope you give it a shot and share if you like it!
P.S. The cover art was drawn by me as well. My publisher made it work! :clap2: Thank you for any interest!!

The blurb, because c'mon, you can't go in blind!:

"Two years ago, Jayde Holloway discovered that she had the power to erase memories in the worst way possible: by accidentally wiping her best friend Jenny’s at the end of their senior year. Now, shut off from the world, Jayde exists solely for her role as the Sin Eater, an entity who can take away a person’s every bad memory if they so wish… for a price. Jayde hates the lonely life that she’s dealt, especially under her strict boss Jak, who consistently keeps her under his watchful eye through blackmail: a constant reminder of all of her mistakes. When she must travel back to her hometown, Jayde secretly befriends two siblings with a haunted past of their own. As her own painful memories begin to overwhelm, Jayde must make a choice: remain chained to a familiar but hurtful past, or reveal all of her darkest secrets for what could be a better future."

The Amazon page to grab it is here if you're interested:
https://www.amazon.com/Sin-Eater-Amanda ... 183&sr=8-5
Attachments
book.jpg
book.jpg (72.97 KiB) Viewed 643 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”