• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

New book about Blogging for Happiness :)

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
ravensunset19
Official Newbie!

New book about Blogging for Happiness :)

Unread post

Hello all!

Are you interested in blogging? I wasn't either, but I pushed myself to write one blog post every single day. While the process was challenging at times, I really grew to love blogging, and incidentally, I found happiness along the way.

I would love for others to understand my journey and find their own happiness too - that's why I wrote my book "Year of the Blog: How to Achieve Your Life's Purpose in 5 Steps and 365 Blog Posts."

Because you all are readers (and some of you are writers), I thought you all might be a good audience for this book.

If you have any questions about the book, let me know! It is available on Amazon in both paperback and eBook format. Also, it is available for FREE for a limited time with Kindle Unlimited.

amazon.com/Year-Blog-Achieve-Lifes-Purp ... merReviews

If you do end up checking it out, I invite you to share your thoughts on Amazon (good, bad, or...god forbid... ugly), so others can gain some unbiased insights before considering getting the book.

Thank you all for considering — I love this community!

-- Raven

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”