• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

No Monkey Business: Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (Greenhorn) Gets a Reboot!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
mncs 2019
Getting Comfortable
Canada

No Monkey Business: Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (Greenhorn) Gets a Reboot!

Unread post

Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (And Other Fiascos) – A Memoir – Act I * Greenhorn

2020 Readers’ Favorite Book Award Winner for Non-Fiction Humour

Praise for Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (And Other Fiascos) * Greenhorn

"Witty and compelling ... insanely funny stories."

- Lesley Jones for Readers' Favorite

"Author Jeff Pearson has a totally charming, witty, and intelligent presence that runs through the narration of this book...."

- K.C. Finn for Readers' Favorite

"Certain scenes had me laughing out loud and then there were literally pages upon pages that I wanted to revisit and experience once again."

- Rabia Tanveer for Readers' Favorite

"Jeff Pearson has a way of molding life and moments, some perfect and others that are at times very scary, into a whirlpool of words that the reader is able to step into and experience for themselves. Miss Nude Canada's Shoes is the most brought-to-life memoir I've read, and I have read a few in my day."

- Erin Nicole Cochran for Readers' Favorite

Description:

Greenhorn represents the opening volley of many jaw-droppingly ludicrous stories recollected with painstaking honesty and detail in the three-part, episodic memoir series, Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (And Other Fiascos). In this first act, the author makes his way through the choppy waters of late adolescence and young adulthood, recounting some of the most bizarre, chaotic, and utterly ridiculous experiences that he found himself embroiled in. With a seemingly strong magnetic attraction toward above-average “fiascos,” the author fumbles and stumbles his way through many “charming” learning adventures with a full raft-load of different types of Homo sapiens in this frequently crazy, edgy world. With horror and hilarity, readers are invited to look back on the nostalgia to possibly learn some of the lessons life has to offer, and without a doubt, in whimsical fashion, have their own closet doors shaken and stirred for the irretrievable days of our collective, carefree (and/or tumultuous) youth.

Order Here: https://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Pearson/e/B081SC47M6

Full Reviews Here: https://readersfavorite.com/book-review ... er-fiascos
Attachments
MNCS Greenhorn Front Cover 238 KB.jpg
MNCS Greenhorn Front Cover 238 KB.jpg (238.36 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: No Monkey Business: Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (Greenhorn) Gets a Reboot!

Unread post

Is this the first book? I'm not sure. But as I recall one of our BookTalk executives has some experience in this arena. :bananadance:
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: No Monkey Business: Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (Greenhorn) Gets a Reboot!

Unread post

This is true. I dated Ms. Nude Ottawa for about a week. I was a server in a local restaurant and she came in on vacation from Canada. She sent a female server to get me to visit her at her table.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”