• In total there are 29 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Book about a stolen/adopted child is brought up by the

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jitisnghg
Official Newbie!

Book about a stolen/adopted child is brought up by the

Unread post

Hello,

This is my first time on this forum, i am pleased to find there are so many active members and perhap some of you can share your thoughts with helping me to find fiction books where a child is adopted or stolen and brought up by a king or someone with noteability.

I look forward and thank you inadvance to your prompt response :thanks2: :appl: :appl:

Thank You, Jay
princesscookie19
Experienced

Re: Book about a stolen/adopted child is brought up by the

Unread post

Probably Anne frank?

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
Jitisnghg
Official Newbie!

Unread post

why did you say anne frank
spencerbilly22
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I agree with the comment above, it might be Anne Frank, but I'm not sure. I prefer reading online blogs via tumblr and other platforms https://crazycatlady76.tumblr.com/ now due to the lack of free time. There are some really interesting ones, worth reading and paying attention to. Do you read such blogs?

Return to “Everything Else”