• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Looking for a book and Title of a story

A dedicated forum for discussing and celebrating your favorite short stories and short story authors.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Argonauts
Official Newbie!

Looking for a book and Title of a story

Unread post

I am looking for a book that had a bunch of Scary stories in it but I am also looking for the name of 1 of the stories in it as well.

The Story goes like this from what I remember.

A man is in a (Dinner or Bar) when he hears a couple Arguing. The man from the couple leaves the woman alone. The woman hooks up with the Single Guy, has Sex with him, gets pregnant, Gives Birth, grows old , all in 1 days time & dies. The man throws the dead woman's body in a dumpster. The Child grows the same way Remembering everything the Woman that died. But only live 1 days to repeat.

I am told its in 1 of the (Scary Stories to tell in the dark) series but Im at a lost as to what the Story's Name is
You are never too young to hold a Lightsaber
CarolynGonzalez
Official Newbie!

Re: Looking for a book and Title of a story

Unread post

If you looking for someone to write your book so I suggest you contact a ghostwriter or wiki writer maybe they will help you and this story title I suggest ''lost girl''

Return to “Short Story Discussions”