• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Crucible: Child Patriot American Victory

This forum is devoted to conversations about your favorite NON-FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Southern Bloom
Official Newbie!

Crucible: Child Patriot American Victory

Unread post

I have a good book recommendation, especially for Trump voters as the election nears. Here is the description.

Crucible is the non-fiction story of one schoolboy's struggle and victory over the abuses of a society obsessed with un-American ideology. His rebellion exposes society’s suffocating use of guilt, intimidation,
isolation, and character assassination to break the wills of those who
dare to dissent.

Haunted by an internal struggle to either join the herd or object and
suffer the consequences, this young-man boldly refused to compromise
his moral values, fighting with his words and occasionally forced to
defend himself with his fists.
His approach and victory are repeatable.

Our victory is achievable.

We can find our way out of the darkening wilderness of corruption,
dispossession, and immorality. We can save America!

My Own Thoughts
I can't say enough good things about this book. I won't tell anything else about it besides the description, but it is very inspiring and well worth your time. I really saw myself in the book and wanted to share it because I thought others may as well. It can be found on Amazon or at nowhiteguiltcollectibles.com if you are interested.
Attachments
Crucible.jpg
Crucible.jpg (32.36 KiB) Viewed 2111 times

Return to “Non-Fiction General Discussion”