• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

WATER, my fourth novel, launches October 2020

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
artofstorytelling
Official Newbie!

WATER, my fourth novel, launches October 2020

Unread post

Hi, I'm the author of the award-winning Elemental Journey series. WATER is my fourth novel. I just returned from being evacuated due to the wildfires in Oregon. My books are all about finding purpose during climate chaos!

Here's the back of the book blurb.

Pearl Swinton is drowning in a dark night of the soul. In the depths, she hears a cry to purpose, but to what?

A former journalist who has spent years trying to outrun her psychic visions, Pearl meets a mentor in an urban mystic named Rayne, who introduces her to the concept of the Divine Feminine and sets her afloat on the turbulent waters of self-acceptance. Pearl finds herself navigating Seattle’s metaphysical scene, studying tarot, shamanism, and past-life regression. As a journalist, she gave voice to the voiceless, and in the transformative journey she’s now on, she is being asked to find her own voice.

Accepting her new mystical calling finds her at the helm of a rickety folding table in the back of a bookstore reading tarot for the public. Daily she dives deep into the psyches of many, finding inside each person a lushness and a rootlessness, a poetry and a thirst. Still Pearl resists this life. Still she runs away.

It will take a national tragedy to break through the walls of her resistance and show Pearl how desperately the world needs her to step into her power, to own the divinity of the feminine voice.
artofstorytelling
Official Newbie!

Re: WATER, my fourth novel, launches October 2020

Unread post

Here's the link to my new novel, Water. https://amzn.to/368CgU9

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”