• In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

RIP - Ruth Ginsberg

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: RIP - Ruth Ginsberg

Unread post

KindaSkolarly has been banned from BookTalk.org. As you all hopefully know I don't take banning lightly, especially the banning of someone who has contributed over 500 posts on our forums. But his posts have promoted conspiracies, violence, refuted claims and ignorance in general, so I am heeding the call of many valued active members to remove him from our forums before he does any more damage. I apologize it took so long but I really like to give people the chance to fix their wrongs.
KindaSkolarly wrote:Dove season's kind of puny this year on account of the droughts, so we're hoping the mobs come ranging out of the Democrat cities looking to vent their rage. Election time's good, because that would be an extra hunting season before we get serious about deer. Dove, commies, deer. Maybe that will become the new hunting calendar.
This sort of stuff is bad for BookTalk.org and society as a whole. I sent KindaSkolarly a private message asking him to tone it down months ago and he never even responded. He sure didn't tone it down. And then I warned him publicly on the forums and there was no change to his actions. So now he is banned.

The icing on the cake is that I noticed he was linking to Alex Jones in his signature.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: RIP - Ruth Ginsberg

Unread post

I agree with using restraint in banning, so no need to apologize, Chris.

Lunatic fringe used to describe where people like him came from, but they're getting closer all the time.

Return to “Current Events & History”