• In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Re: 173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

Unread post

What are they pumping into Joe Biden? His hand has a bruise from IV-drip
investmentwatchblog.com/what-are-they-p ... m-iv-drip/

Is Joe Biden Jacked Up On Amphetamines? Pharmaceutical Professional Weighs In
"If you watch Biden’s cognitive performances on stage when he appears lucid he is squinting and blinking nonstop. Based on his performance he is likely on a type of amphetamine because none of the other drugs producing mydriasis (i.e. pupil dilation) would produce cognitive enhancement. Amphetamines dilate the pupils and cause the squinting and blinking (photophobia). Another feature observed was the stage lighting for Biden is being subdued and this is very abnormal for this type of performance."
madnesshub.com/2020/09/is-joe-biden-jac ... mines.html

Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden
thehill.com/homenews/administration/513 ... with-biden

Here is the Weirdest Part of Biden’s Kenosha Town Hall Everyone is Talking About (VIDEO)
(This is scary and creepy. The video's at the Twitter link a little ways down the page.)
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/weirdest-p ... ing-video/

Presidential Debates Commission Picks a FORMER BIDEN INTERN to Moderate Trump-Biden Presidential Debate!
(All 3 of the moderators for the debates are hostile toward Trump. But that was the case last time, too. I suspect that the Republicans agreed to this so that Biden will feel he's in good hands. But it won't help, unless those hands are over his mouth).
stationgossip.com/2020/09/presidential- ... picks.html

Unconventional Warfare – The Democrat Plan To Oust Trump
"Here’s how it will work: Prior to the election, Democrat election officials, citing “systemic racism” will announce hundreds of new polling places will be opened in heavily Democrat urban areas in Democrat-controlled swing states, such as North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. ... Election Day morning Democrats across the country will refuse to show-up to open the in-person voting sites in Republican areas, citing the danger of catching COVID-19. Without Democrat poll workers the polls cannot open. Meanwhile, in heavily Democrat areas the polls will open on time."
http://conservativehq.com/node/33226
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

More problems with the mail yet the criminal Democratic propagandists continue to deny there aren't any:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/bags-o ... rking-lot/
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Trump already say this several weeks back?

https://apnews.com/881c098ab2847dea9d87604bab9568d6

Best way is vote in person.

The Democrats WILL NEVER ACCEPT A TRUMP WIN, no matter what.

That is why they continually fail to call out by name their thug arms on the streets,

It's shameful.
The Democratic party needs to be ripped in half.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

still more problems with the mail:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB18PkCB

Of course the democrats no longer care about defending mail-in voting because they are so shamelessly corrupt they will not be accepting anything less than a Biden win.
Harry Marks
Bookasaurus
Ukraine

Unread post

ant wrote: The Democrats WILL NEVER ACCEPT A TRUMP WIN, no matter what.
Well, we have one experiment on that hypothesis, and the results say you are wrong.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:The Democrats WILL NEVER ACCEPT A TRUMP WIN, no matter what.
In 2016, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college, just as Al Gore did in 2000. In both cases, the losers conceded to the winners, commenting on the time-honored traditions of our democracy and putting country ahead of politics. This is how it's always been done (as far as I know). It's expected of any candidate who runs for higher office. Even in 1860, Sen. Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency: "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you."

It's worth reading both Gore's and Clinton's concession speeches to get a sense of what it means to graciously lose and "yield" to patriotism.

Unfortunately, we still remember in 2016 how Donald Trump declared the election "rigged" (when he believed he was going to lose). And there's widespread expectation he will do the same if he loses this fall. So it is rather curious to see someone claim the Democrats will never accept a Trump victory when they already have once, just four years ago. And this was when Trump lost the popular vote by more than 2 million votes.

What is especially sad is to see how much our country has changed during these last four years, how many time-honored traditions and democratic ideals have been trampled on by a president who was always woefully unfit for the job and who shows nothing but disdain to those who served in Vietnam and in other wars . . . a man who doesn't value or even understand the concept of public service. Can we even imagine Donald Trump delivering a concession speech that puts country ahead of himself—or paying homage to time-honored traditions of the past? I cannot.

But you might be right. If Trump wins this fall, it will be a very bitter pill to swallow for millions and millions of Americans who still remember a time when presidents didn't do such things and knowing, too, how things have gone these past four years. Not swimmingly, I'd say.
-Geo
Question everything
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Harry Marks wrote:
ant wrote: The Democrats WILL NEVER ACCEPT A TRUMP WIN, no matter what.
Well, we have one experiment on that hypothesis, and the results say you are wrong.
It wasn't an "experiment" and there is more to it than a customary concession speech after having lost and after you lectured your opposition prior to the concession that they and their base better accept defeat.

Oh the irony!
Oh the hypocrisy!
Oh the humble pie!

Don't you just love the clowns on both sides?

You'd have to be feeble minded not to see it.
Harry Marks
Bookasaurus
Ukraine

Unread post

ant wrote: there is more to it than a customary concession speech after having lost and after you lectured your opposition prior to the concession that they and their base better accept defeat.

If what you are saying (it often isn't clear) is that many Democrats will wear "Not my president" gear, yeah, that will happen if Trump is re-elected. It doesn't really amount to much compared to the non-acceptance by the Fox News followers of Obama and his election. I still shudder at stuff I saw and heard about, and I was out of the country. So there is an element that will refuse to give Trump an even-handed evaluation. But that's very different from what I thought I was reacting to - an implication that Democrats would refuse to let Trump be inaugurated if he wins.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

On a side note, what is this? A robot glitch or simply more cognitive decline spreading in the democratic camp?

https://youtu.be/tFDgsa5fz9w
Last edited by ant on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

That's pretty creepy. I think she needs to retire.

However, regarding cognitive decline...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lygq9_agwL8&app=desktop

Trump hasn't declined. He was just never elevated. :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

Return to “Current Events & History”