• In total there are 21 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Taylor

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Awesome

Re: 173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

Unread post

Harry Marks wrote:Right on target. Like Trump, they are part of family systems that tell them without their big money they are nobody. They should listen to Jesse Jackson and repeat "I am somebody." Then set about finding out who they are. Instead they twist themselves into dilettante savages. (I want to figure out how to steal that.)
Harry Marks: Thanks for helping me define my own words, your response to my rant was brilliant to say the least. Even if it was only flattery please use my words in any interesting way you can. :)
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Before the Republican convention, some observations about the one the Democrats held.

Biden's acceptance speech was hot air and name calling. The best thing about it, to his supporters, was that he made it through the thing. Expectations were so low that merely not crapping his pants on camera would have been a victory. We'll see occasional spurts of lucidity from him, after they jab him with B vitamins and no telling what else, but I want to hear him handle questions in real time. Bring on the debates.

Oops… CNN’s Van Jones let the cat out the bag!
"And we were prepared for it to be a terrible speech. As long as he didn't embarrass himself, we were going to come out here and praise it!"
twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status/129665 ... 8129994754

Biden plagiarized himself in his speech. The bromides were recycled. The video below compares his acceptance speech to one from 2008. The video plays back at double speed. You can slow it down by changing the setting to 0.5--on the bar at the bottom of the youtube frame--but I kind of like it way it is. I hope they dose him to talk like that in the debates:

BUSTED: Joe Biden Delivered the Same Speech in 2020 He Gave in 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5v-JQQIkkg

I'm surprised the video is still there. Youtube has taken Biden's side:

By banning all videos that “interfere” with Joe Biden having a shot at winning the election, YouTube itself is interfering with the election
naturalnews.com/2020-08-21-banning-vide ... ction.html

As I pointed out back when Biden launched his campaign, he launched it on a lie. The "fine people" lie concerning what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident. Dems say that Trump called the KKK "fine people." He didn't. But the mainstream media edited some remarks he made to make it sound as if he did. And the left still pushes the misinformation. Check out Trump's unedited comments for yourself:

duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+charlottesville ... ;ia=videos

The clip below is from more than a year ago. Some local CBS station helped to spread Biden's lie:

Biden Launches 2020 Campaign With Direct Digs To Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOd_HhEy-Q

So Biden continues to live down to expectations.

The Dems seem to have their strategy laid out. Their Murder & Mayhem platform isn't playing very well across the nation, and they have a brain-dead candidate, so they'll try to steal the election. Trump has, correctly I think, pointed out that mail-in ballots will cause a mess. The US postal service decommissioned some old sorting machines recently, but that was because less mail is being delivered. More email = fewer paper letters. 12-14,000 public mailboxes were done away with under Obama, and the culling has continued under Trump. But then the Dems launched their mail-in vote offensive, and suddenly we're seeing conspiracy theories about Dictator Trump seizing the post office to suppress voting. I expect both sides will tamper in whatever ways they can, but it's the DEMS who are pushing mail-in voting. Why would they do that unless they expect to benefit? And if their presidential candidate will lie about Charlottesville, would not the flunkies futz with the mail?

We won't know for a while who the declared winner of the election is. I posted a story a while back about a race where the Dem lost by 70% to 30% but wouldn't concede until all the mail-in votes were counted. Mathematically impossible for him to win, but he wouldn't concede. That's what we'll see in the presidential election and most likely in hundreds of other races around the country. The Dems have firmly sided with the Marxists now, and this would be a way of shutting down America's elected government.

So the vote counting will be slow, and we'll probably see the mainstream media pushing the idea of an overthrow of the Trump government. The Dems have had a soft coup going against him for years, but now it's time for the nut cutting. Facebook will take the first swipe with the knife on election night:

Facebook Braces Itself for Trump to Cast Doubt on Election Results
"Facebook is preparing steps to take should Mr. Trump wrongly claim on the site that he won another four-year term, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity...."
dnyuz.com/2020/08/21/facebook-braces-it ... n-results/

Biden said that the military would remove Trump from the White House, and now I have to wonder if that will be attempted before the election is resolved. In Bush v Gore the outcome remained in doubt because Florida (just ONE state) had trouble with counting votes, and now we're looking at anonymous ballots coming in though the mail in dozens of states. We may not have any final result (accurate OR inaccurate) for some time. So will the Dems demand that Trump leave the White House before we have a tally? Will they launch a literal military coup to remove him?

Thinking of Bush v Gore reminded me of a documentary that the actor Philip Seymore Hoffman made about the 2000 presidential election. "The Party's Over." Haven't seen it in years but I remember thinking it was fairly balanced. I think Hoffman supported Ralph Nader, and he gave him some time in the film, but the bulk of it is evenly divided between the Dems and Reps.

duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=the+party% ... ;ia=videos

Remember the antagonism between the groups back then? It seemed intense, but it's NOTHING like what we see now.

Police Make Second Arrest in Attack on 7-Year-Old Trump Supporter Outside of DNC Convention
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/police-mak ... onvention/

ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

The best thing about it, to his supporters, was that he made it through the thing.

And we really don't even know that, given it was an entirely virtual platform.

Like Interbane insinuated, it could have taken several attempts (but at least he at some point got it right).
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Well, the Dems kept calling it a "virtual convention," so no telling how they got the footage of Biden. If it was Biden at all. Could have been a deepfake. If he can skip the debates, the guy could die before the election and still be in the running with some creative editing.

This is Day 2 of the Republican National Convention. The main show doesn't start for a while yet, but at the moment they're running ads, speeches and testimonials. A Maine lobster fisherman, a woman with a dairy farm in Wisconsin... A link to the livestream below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBj9ZDC_Ad8

The Republicans' podium setting was ingenious. The Democrats looked so discombobulated speaking from their living rooms. The Reps are miles ahead just in style.

The venom of the left slimed the cameras. All they could cough up was hatred of America and white people. But the Republican message is love of America, inclusiveness, optimism. Such a contrast.

Some clips from last night:

Nikki Haley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwDyaZtEqs

Vernon Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrU8p1yusI

Andrew Pollack
youtube.com/watch?v=RMBNfEZCBl8&fea ... e=youtu.be
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

So even CNN is starting to talk about the months of rioting but still nothing from Joe Biden and the entire Democratic party.

Vote these opportunistic imbeciles out
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:
The best thing about it, to his supporters, was that he made it through the thing.

And we really don't even know that, given it was an entirely virtual platform.

Like Interbane insinuated, it could have taken several attempts (but at least he at some point got it right).
Interbane was only giving you some leeway to make a point. The notion that Joe Biden's speech was pre-recorded is completely baseless. It's a conspiracy theory.
-Geo
Question everything
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

There you go again . Seems like you are now intentionally misrepresenting what I say and or as

Very lame
Taylor

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Awesome

Unread post

Come November the’opportunistic imbeciles’ will be voted out.

Beyond that Interbane intrigues me.(since his persona was dropped).
I don’t think he’s given to either party beyond what is demonstrably the lesser of two pieces of bad news.

Not to leave any persons out, I am genuinely intrigued by all of the BT regulars, including some of the newest active members.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

It looks like Biden is going to lose. His racism will be his undoing.

From the Republican National Convention last night and tonight:

Daniel Cameron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfm2rgBH62E

Jack Brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmkwOd_XH4

President Trump Participates in a Naturalization Ceremony at the White House
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb9qXvGAQTA

The last video is so cool. And listen to the oath that the applicants have to take. Contrast the principles expressed in it to the mayhem that the Democrats are endorsing right now.

Democrats campaigning in Washington D.C. last night
twitter.com/KunkleFredrick/status/12983 ... 4529847302

The Dems know that they're going to lose the White House and perhaps the House of Reps, so it's time for plan B. Theft. They've managed to rush more than 50 million ballots into the postal system, so those will be their ace in the hole. They'll delay the outcome of the election by saying that votes are in the mail.

Hillary Clinton has said that Biden should not concede:

nypost.com/2020/08/25/clinton-biden-sho ... umstances/

John Podesta War-Games the 2020 Election, and Suggests Biden Might Trigger a Civil War
"In other words, John Podesta — Clinton’s campaign chairman in 2016 — thought it was not too far-fetched to suggest that Democrats would encourage secession and perhaps even a civil war if a Republican candidate won the presidency in November...."
pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/ ... 16-n744837

Bill Gates "wargamed" the release of the Wuhan virus just before (surprise) the exact same thing happened. The US govt was running simulations (surprise) of planes crashing into the twin towers on 9/11. And now the Democrats are running simulations of a civil war after the 2020 election. Surprise. We could see secessions after the election.

Speaker of the House Nancy Lugosi hinted at an alternate inauguration:

Pelosi announces plan to remove Trump under COG “disaster”
“Whether he [Donald Trump] knows it or not he will be leaving,” the Democrat from California told MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski. “Just because he might not want to move out of the White House doesn’t mean we won’t have an inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly elected President of the United States.”
intellihub.com/pelosi-announces-plan-to ... -disaster/

ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

So Pelosi doesn't want (or doesn't think) Biden should debate prior to election?

What a surprise! How unpredictable this was!!

Free thinking bandwagon riders, please share your thoughts.
Last edited by ant on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Current Events & History”