• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Book Recommendations from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Donald Trump and Mike Pence

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Murmur
Internet Sage

Re: Book Recommendations from Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Donald Trump and Mike Pence

Unread post

SarahReader wrote:Thought the lists below were interesting. Which book would you recommend?

Books Recommended by Joe Biden

Books Recommended by Kamala Harris

Books Recommended by Donald Trump

Books Recommended by Mike Pence
Biden recommends Ulysses?! I wanted to start a thread on this site about that book. Radio hosts that I listen to have talked about that book. They said, after reading 3 paragraphs, you have no idea what's going on, and you're bored. I read the first few paragraphs of that book to see what they were talking about. The prose is extraordinarily dense and requires a lot of concentration to grasp it. I wonder if Biden actually read the book.

The Trump choices. Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence all have non-stupid photographs. The usual politician photos that show that they're smiling, normal people. Trump has this.
trump.jpg
trump.jpg (57.83 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
These are his choices.
jokebooks.jpeg
jokebooks.jpeg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
So, greatbooks.io is just a parody website?

Return to “Current Events & History”