• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Maya Tucker and the Lightworkers! by Krysta Johnson

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
krystajoi
Official Newbie!

Maya Tucker and the Lightworkers! by Krysta Johnson

Unread post

Hey everybody check out my novel Maya Tucker and the Lightworkers. :-D I started out just wanting to write a novel for my daughter Maya who was born with Spina Bifida. I created a world where she could walk, run, and jump, a magical world where you can manifest at the snap of a finger, transport to different places at will, and a place where she was specially chosen to carry out a mission that would save the world. It became much more than just a personal book for her, everyone who has read it says they were inspired and couldn't put it down, and came away changed, believing their life has a purpose and much more accepting of the card life has dealt them, as well as confident that they have the power to change anything they don't like in their life. I invite you to read this inspiring novel about a young girl who wants the same thing we all want: To understand our place in this life. You can check out a preview of Maya Tucker here on Amazon: https://cutt.ly/osmOt7y
Last edited by krystajoi on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”