• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Why is the FBI Sabotaging My Manuscript?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Rodrigo
Official Newbie!

Why is the FBI Sabotaging My Manuscript?

Unread post

Because I have invested well over 5000 hours in narrating and describing in very vivid details the ceaseless and brazen civil rights violations in my latest novel.

It was only after I went from traditional paper-bound notebooks to saving my draft on an electronic file that I began discovering in my latest revisions entirely new sets of "errors". Then, a whole paragraph disappeared mysteriously! Next, the last sentence of another paragraph vanished.

The impossible was happening! I would gaze with wide-open, surprised eyes as I kept running across silly "errors". For example, I would find inappropriate words planted in sentences, replacing others but yet bearing some resemblance. Much later I was seeing the glaring absence of punctuation like periods, commas, and quotation marks, which normally never appear after the eighth draft of any respectable manuscript.

Even when I first attempted to include the following sentence on the Overview page, "King of the Bullies is based mostly on real-life events, which still are occurring frequently and illegally today!", I could not! This sentence kept disappearing.

Is the FBI Trying to Kill Me?

To read a sample where a covert agent is approaching quickly in my rear and does the unthinkable, go to: https://www.kingofthebullies.com/2019/11/excerpt.html

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”