• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

The Coup against Donald Trump

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Re: The Coup against Donald Trump

Unread post

Oh, this is good. The New York Times is a leftist ChiCom rag, and it's freaking out because "social media influencers" are waking up during the lockdown. Girls who have become famous for posting selfies are now encouraging their millions of fans to check out hashtags like @plandemic and @obamagate. So people who yesterday were criticizing the Orange Man are now reading about how Obama colluded with the Communist Chinese.

NYT Panics After Instagram Influencers With Millions Of Followers Start Going Down The Rabbit Hole
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61445

Obama is freaking out too. The Tucker Carlson piece about him from this past Monday is devastating:

Must See! Tucker Carlson Devastates Obama, Exposes Coup Against Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKk3YwZUsQ

Trump tweeted about it and millions have seen it since.

One of the reasons that General Mike Flynn was targeted by Obama was because Flynn would have uncovered Obama's collusion with the ChiComs. During the routine performance of his job he would have seen detailed proof of Obama's treason. So Obama illegally targeted him.

And the cherry on top of the whipped cream is that Joe Biden is now involved in the treason:

Biden Just Said He 'Knew Nothing' About the Moves to Unmask General Flynn. That's Not True.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2568763

Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

KS wrote:Oh, this is good. The New York Times is a leftist ChiCom rag, and it's freaking out because "social media influencers" are waking up during the lockdown. Girls who have become famous for posting selfies are now encouraging their millions of fans to check out hashtags like @plandemic and @obamagate. So people who yesterday were criticizing the Orange Man are now reading about how Obama colluded with the Communist Chinese.
And this is how the once greatest country on Earth comes to an end. We have social influencers spreading fake news so far and wide that it hopelessly outpaces the truth. That, along with an idiot in chief, shows us to be an idiocracy in truth. This is depressing...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
KS wrote:Oh, this is good. The New York Times is a leftist ChiCom rag, and it's freaking out because "social media influencers" are waking up during the lockdown. Girls who have become famous for posting selfies are now encouraging their millions of fans to check out hashtags like @plandemic and @obamagate. So people who yesterday were criticizing the Orange Man are now reading about how Obama colluded with the Communist Chinese.
And this is how the once greatest country on Earth comes to an end. We have social influencers spreading fake news so far and wide that it hopelessly outpaces the truth. That, along with an idiot in chief, shows us to be an idiocracy in truth. This is depressing...
The banners are up around my community: "Keep America Great," and every time I see one I mentally change the last word to "degraded."

Luckily, KAG doesn't make a good acronym.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

Interbane wrote:And this is how the once greatest country on Earth comes to an end. We have social influencers spreading fake news so far and wide that it hopelessly outpaces the truth. That, along with an idiot in chief, shows us to be an idiocracy in truth. This is depressing...
I'm hoping KindaSkolarly is a bot or Russian troll. It's hard to believe that anyone could be so incredibly susceptible to these right-wing paranoid fantasies—to be so immune to rational thinking. I'd love for KindaSkolarly to post something about himself, about where he lives and what he likes to do for fun. I'm hoping he does something other than spend his time on these stupid right-wing web sites.
-Geo
Question everything
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Attorney Gen. Barr appeared for a hearing in the U.S. House of Representatives this week. The House Judiciary Committee is run by Democrats, and they badgered Barr. They accused him of crimes and when he attempted to respond they wouldn't let him talk. He said he was supposed to be at a "hearing" but they didn't want to hear him. After five and a half hours of speech they could be sued for outside of the Committee room, they finally asked Barr what they REALLY wanted to know. Would he delay the report of John Durham until after the election? Barr said he would not. Bravo.

The Durham report is an in-depth investigation into the crimes the Obama administration committed during its fake "Russia collusion" assault on Trump. The crime was the greatest ever committed by a US president. And rumors are that Durham has cut plea deals in exchange for testimony against those who participated in the crime.

I hope the report does indeed come out soon, but after nearly four years of the Washington establishment being openly hostile to Trump, some passive aggression from Durham wouldn't surprise me.

The report would be especially bad for Biden, because he had a significant part in the crime. He's already lied about his knowledge of its inception. Obama could be impeached, the former heads of the intelligence agencies tried for treason, and so on.

But Democrats are forging ahead in their plans to remove Trump from office. They're pushing mail-in ballots because, they say, the Wuhan pandemic will keep people away from the polls. But people go out to work, to the store, to riot, so why can't they go out to vote? The mail-in business will be used later to confuse the vote counting.

And during the confusion, it wouldn't surprise me if Communist China recognizes Joe Biden as the legitimate president. Once that diplomatic recognition occurs, Biden may try to have Trump removed from office. He said he'd use the military to do it. Interesting times coming up:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+says+mi ... fnt&ia=web
DB Roy
Beyond Awesome

Unread post

geo wrote:
Interbane wrote:And this is how the once greatest country on Earth comes to an end. We have social influencers spreading fake news so far and wide that it hopelessly outpaces the truth. That, along with an idiot in chief, shows us to be an idiocracy in truth. This is depressing...
I'm hoping KindaSkolarly is a bot or Russian troll. It's hard to believe that anyone could be so incredibly susceptible to these right-wing paranoid fantasies—to be so immune to rational thinking. I'd love for KindaSkolarly to post something about himself, about where he lives and what he likes to do for fun. I'm hoping he does something other than spend his time on these stupid right-wing web sites.
It's hilarious how he keeps quoting from worthless right wing sources as though that somehow will convince us all how wrong we are. If one of these sources stated a covid vaccine on the market was invented by George Soros that will turn us all into fluorescent green inchworms, he'd immediately believe it without question. And I strongly doubt he will even deny it.

Return to “Current Events & History”