• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

My new suspenseful novel, Irrevocable Consequence.

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Anastasia_Simonds
Getting Comfortable

My new suspenseful novel, Irrevocable Consequence.

Unread post

$4.99 this week. David Foussler is incarcerated for his role in the murder of a wealthy couple whose son, Robert Bryon is the sole survivor. Conflicted my guilt and loneliness, David becomes haunted by nightmares of the murder and suffers a nervous breakdown which eventually leads him to the riveting Ally, his therapist who he falls in love with. They have undeniable chemistry and one day they succumb to their passion. A whirlwind of unforeseen circumstances takes place that separates them but eventually they reconnect and plan a life together when David’s released from prison. But David is doomed... In a terrible twist of fate, David’s unforgiving past comes back to rear its ugly head and to haunt him and he will be forced to make a terrible, heart-rendering decision as he faces the consequences of his actions...
Available for purchase on Amazon, Kindle, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.
https://www.amazon.com/Irrevocable-Cons ... 94218219&s

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”