• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

My best recommended book that I have read

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Zvonok0809
Getting Comfortable

My best recommended book that I have read

Unread post

'The Adventures of Captain Bonneville by Washington Irving' - Oh! This is the most thrilling and interesting book!

This book has really inspired me in my fictional writing. It has beautiful literature and is the most famous book written by Washington Irving

Where to get this gorgeous master piece: https://amzn.to/2OgGSgT
princesscookie19
Experienced

Re: My best recommended book that I have read

Unread post

The River Lake by james Patterson - Its about children who have genetic wings that are chased by people who want them as rat labs for experiments. Theres only 3-4 pages and you go onto the next chapter so you wont be bored as you read. :wink:

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
PoppyLove
Official Newbie!

Re: My best recommended book that I have read

Unread post

Like Water for Chocolate. I hadn't read this until last fall and it hurts my heart that I hadn't because it is always the first book I suggest to people when they are looking for a book. I couldn't put it down the first night I read it and haven't dared watch the movie because the book was so wonderful it made me cry multiple times.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”