• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 742 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:59 am

My first published novel is available.

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Beardio16
Official Newbie!

My first published novel is available.

Unread post

Written over the last 3 months, my first horror novel - Fungus; written under the pseudonym Roman D. Krause.

When six explorers enter the Venezuelan rainforest, in search of the cordyceps fungus, they had little idea that the company they were getting it for had less than savoury plans for it.
The secret company accidentally unleashes an unprecedented horror on the surrounding small towns in rural Colorado. Will our six explorers manage to survive the war? Or will the fungus slowly whittle them down? Humans or Nature… Who is stronger?
A riveting tale from start to finish. Fungus – Roman D. Krause’s first thriller is poetic, scary, thought-provoking and gory. It will make you ask questions, keep you awake and keep you guessing.

Link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/roman-d-krause ... 71525.html

I do hope you'll check it out :) Enjoy.
''The most disconcerting thing is knowing that you cannot change the world.'' - Roman D. Krause
TheWizard
The Great Gabsby

Re: My first published novel is available.

Unread post

You'll get more traction if you self-publish through CreateSpace. It goes right to Amazon and their pay structure is a lot better.
Robert Brady
Author of The Fovean Chronicles
http://www.swordsandsorcery.com
princesscookie19
Experienced

Re: My first published novel is available.

Unread post

wow sounds creepy.. :P

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.

Return to “Creative Writing”