• In total there are 38 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Marxist Revolution in America

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Re: The Marxist Revolution in America

Unread post

ant wrote: How brash and arrogant of you.

I have relatives that live in Texas.. They do not wear tinfoil on their heads and are peaceful, law abiding citizens who are raising families, caring for them, and working at making an honest living .

Fuck your arrogance, Interbane. Only an idiot like Taylor would thank you for that bigoted comment
Go back to sleep on your lounge chair.
Is this tone and language really necessary? Why so angry?
-Geo
Question everything
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

geo wrote:
ant wrote: How brash and arrogant of you.

I have relatives that live in Texas.. They do not wear tinfoil on their heads and are peaceful, law abiding citizens who are raising families, caring for them, and working at making an honest living .

Fuck your arrogance, Interbane. Only an idiot like Taylor would thank you for that bigoted comment
Go back to sleep on your lounge chair.
Is this tone and language really necessary? Why so angry?

His bigoted generalization of the entire population of a State needs to be called out for what it is.

It's also just a click away from dehumanizing people based on the arrogant presumption that if they are located in a specific geographical region they must be "tinfoil" wearing idiots.

Again, I have lots of family that have lived in Texas for generations now.
This hit home (so to speak) and I won't let it go without calling it out.

If you are going to get specific about my use of foul language then I am expecting you to also call Taylor out for telling me "I am full of shit" when I said nothing to him that provoke that obscenity.
Did you miss that too?
Do you need a link to it?

Let me know
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Black Lives Matter was founded by Marxists.

How Black Lives Matter Is Bringing Back Traditional Marxism
...BLM is rebirthing the traditional class struggle, reframing it in terms of black and white. ... The policy platform of collective ownership of resources, banks, and businesses, a highly progressive income tax, a guaranteed minimum income, and government jobs is lifted straight from the pages of Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto...
thefederalist.com/2016/09/28/black-live ... l-marxism/

Neo-Marxist ‘Black Lives Matter’ seeks to overturn America
...The Black Lives Matter movement issued its official list of demands of political leaders in 2016, and they are even more radical, racially divisive, anti-capitalist, and anti-law enforcement than we ever dreamed. They are getting worse, and thanks to the media, they are being mainstreamed....
independentsentinel.com/neo-marxist-bla ... n-america/
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:If you are going to get specific about my use of foul language then I am expecting you to also call Taylor out for telling me "I am full of shit" when I said nothing to him that provoke that obscenity.
I understand you taking offense, although I think Interbane wasn't dissing the entire state of Texas, just one individual.

But regardless, we all get carried away sometimes, myself included. I would suggest we all attempt to steer closer to civilized discourse, since dialogue is really the only thing we have to work with. Once we start with name-calling, all bets are off. I'm making it my goal at least. At the end of the day, we may disagree, but I'll still buy you a metaphoric brew at the local virtual pub. :-D
-Geo
Question everything
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

I may have been hasty in selecting a title for this thread. Maybe instead of "Marxist" I should have used "Maoist." Biden is quoting Chairman Mao on the campaign trail now:

Joe Biden Quotes Chinese Communist Dictator and Mass Murderer Mao Tse Tung During Fundraiser
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/joe-biden- ... undraiser/

And Marxist terrorist Angela Davis just came out in support of Biden. She says she likes him because he will be easy to control.

duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=angela+dav ... amp;ia=web

Return to “Current Events & History”