Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted! 
Official Newbie!

Post 'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!
Hi everyone, :up:

I'm Rahull, the director of Dawn Hill Publications! I am very interested in providing free copies of 'The Tech' by Mark Ravine to book reviewers in exchange for an honest review on Amazon and Goodreads!

Book Description:

Special Agent Alexandra Cassidy has made a career of disobeying orders, challenging bigwigs, and asking uncomfortable questions. What offends her superiors most is that her intolerable antics have earned her one of the best track records in the FBI.

It's too bad, some cases are better left unsolved.

When Cassidy is transferred to the backwaters of Arizona she finds herself leading a crew with so many black marks on their records, it's a miracle any of them remain employed. Thankfully, their first case pretty much solves itself. But as Cassidy and her team continue throwing bad guys behind bars, a creeping sense of suspicion grows. The cases are easy, a little too easy, and troubling patterns become impossible to ignore.

Then things take a violent turn, and an elusive figure steps forward to help. But in a conspiracy big enough to topple kings, every player has an agenda - and misplaced trust will have devastating consequences.

'The Tech' is available in ePub, Mobi and PDF. If you are interested in reading 'The Tech', please drop me an email at rahullravi@dawnhillpublications.com with the subject line of 'BookTalk Book Review' and we can go from there!

I look forward to working with each and every one of you!

Kind regards,
Rahull :thanks2:

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:49 am
Profile Email
Official Newbie!

Post Re: 'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!
Just a few of the reviews on The Tech:

"Captivating story with tricky situations and mastermind techniques." - Chevus Reads
"It didn't slack anywhere, it felt like it was written by a seasoned writer." - Meander Read & Roam
"I could see this becoming a TV series in the future." - Matfiction
"Alright, wow. This book was so intense, but I loved every moment of it. The Tech is a debut thriller, but I thought it was from a seasoned writer because it was written so well." - Storme Reads
"Reading just the first chapter, I was hooked! - It is Mark's debut novel, and I sincerely hope it becomes a series." - Lyon Media Services

If you too would like a free copy of The Tech in exchange for an honest review. Please email me at rahullravi@dawnhillpublications.com with the subject line 'BookTalk Book Review'

Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:51 am
Profile Email
Official Newbie!

Post Re: 'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!
Hi Everyone!

We are still looking for reviewers for The Tech. If you'd like a free review copy. Please email me at rahullravi@dawnhillpublications.com

Happy reading,
Rahull

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:32 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.