Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Fantastic Five I, a new novel and Superheroes story 
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Post Fantastic Five I, a new novel and Superheroes story
Fantastic Five I is a 30,000-word and 125 page novel and superhero story about a group of five fantastic superheroes and superheroines as superhuman elementals, the Fantastic Five, who are costumed crime fighters who with their superhuman powers combat powered criminals who are the supervillains, the Elementman and Sunman, as these two attempt to exterminate all the homo sapiens and humans with the Selene (a moon), the Stellar (a star) and the Solar (a sun).

On Earth, the human world, lives a group of five fantastic superheroes and superheroines known as the Fantastic Five. The Fantastic Five are: Thunderboltman of the Lightning and Thunderbolt Element, the group leader, who is dressed in black armoured battle costume, black mask, cape and black eye-glasses visor, and who floats on the skies with electricity pumping throughout his body; Airman of the Air and Wind Element who is dressed in white armoured battle costume, white mask and cape and white eye-glasses visor, and a hoverer always above, flapping his vast and white feathered wings; Fireman of the Fire and Flame Element, brother of Airman, with armoured battle costume in red colour, and mask, cape and eye-glasses visor all in red colour, and hands flamed with fireballs, and a floater always above; Earthwoman of the Earth and Ground Element, who is dressed in green armoured costume and manipulates the element of earth-grounds and also the stones, metals, woods, walls and all other passages, and her mask, eye-glasses visor and her cape are all in green colour, and always a slider and slipper; Waterwoman of the Water and Sea Element, the twin sister of Earthwoman, who is dressed in blue armoured battle costume, and mask, cape and eyeglasses all of blue colour, and always a scurrier and scuttler. They make, manufacture and manipulate the five elemental powers of earth's nature five elements (thunderbolt, air, fire, earth, and water), and are also called The Element Guardians. In this first book, they battle and brawl against and ill individual: Rexter, who makes and manufactures and manipulates an evil Elementman who has in him the five elemental powers, and also another evil Sunman, as these two try to destroy the planet Earth and the Fantastic Five.

The book is available at Ebook Aggregators: Smashwords - Fantastic Five I and at Draft2Digital - Fantastic Five I; and also at Ebook Distributors: Amazon - Fantastic Five I, Barnes and Noble - Fantastic Five I, Apple Books - Fantastic Five I, and at Kobo - Fantastic Five I.

Attachments:
Fantastic Five I.doc [641.5 KiB]
Downloaded 3 times

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.