• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Themes in "Girl Waits with Gun"

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
mde19
Official Newbie!

Themes in "Girl Waits with Gun"

Unread post

I'm writing a literary analysis about the book Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart and I'm struggling with finding themes in the book. I wanted to talk about the strong female characters but I'm not sure if that would work in a literary analysis. What are some of the main themes in the book?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Themes in "Girl Waits with Gun"

Unread post

I'll move this to the general fiction forum where it might get more attention.
alamosaic
Official Newbie!

Re: Themes in "Girl Waits with Gun"

Unread post

I've read the entire series and I loved these stories. As far as theme I'm not certain what you are looking for but these stories definitely represent family loyalty, being true to yourself, and women, even in 1914 are strong, smart and loyal. They can defy expectations, forge their own path, and tackle obstacles that even men can't do. Anyway they are great books aren't they?

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”