Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 pm





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Coronavirus 
Author Message
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Fool

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2209
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks: 90
Thanked: 840 times in 655 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
On the 98 million polio vaccines contaminated with cancer virus administered to Americans (doesn't say which virus), KS's link goes to the classic "Error 404 Not Found!" so no evidence at all. The author: Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor* who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.
*Oh goody!



The following user would like to thank LanDroid for this post:
Harry Marks
Sat May 30, 2020 1:29 am
Profile
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Masters


Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 474
Location: Texas
Thanks: 16
Thanked: 103 times in 84 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a Special Needs user. Let's go to wikipedia. You've heard of wikipedia, haven't you? What does it have to say about this?

"Over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine between 1955 and 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; an estimated 10–30 million Americans may have received a dose of vaccine contaminated with SV40."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polio_vaccine

And for the adults:

“It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative

The science of the coronavirus is not disputed. It is well documented and openly admitted:

* Most people won’t get the virus.
* Most of the people who get it won’t display symptoms.
* Most of the people who display symptoms will only be mildly sick.
* Most of the people with severe symptoms will never be critically ill.
* And most of the people who get critically ill will survive.

This is borne out by the numerous serological studies which show, again and again, that the infection fatality ratio is on par with flu.

There is no science – and increasingly little rational discussion – to justify the lockdown measures and overall sense of global panic.

Nevertheless, it’s always good to get official acknowledgement of the truth, even if it has to be leaked.

Here are three leaks showing that those in power know that the coronavirus poses no threat, and in no way justifies the lockdown that is going to destroy the livelihoods of so many....

https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/31/its ... tmZFym2yPt


America's leftist Democratic Party is now "failing forward." They're currently facilitating mayhem with the riots. And when that has run its course they'll move on to some other new outrage. But don't forget that the governors in the Democratic states murdered thousands and thousands of elderly by sending Covid patients to nursing homes. In Michigan the governor sent a 20-year old to a nursing home.

UPDATE: 20-Yr-Old Boxer Was Moved to Michigan Nursing Home BECAUSE HE HAD CORONAVIRUS! — Beat 77 Yr-Old Veteran And WAS STILL THERE A WEEK LATER
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... eek-later/

Various youtube videos about it:

duckduckgo.com/?q=nursing+home+jadon&am ... iax=videos

Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, is responsible for this.

Image


_________________


Sun May 31, 2020 9:59 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Thread Flintstone


Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 883
Thanks: 41
Thanked: 507 times in 385 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
The lady who runs the payroll for my company just lost her husband to covid-19 back in April. He was in his mid-40s. Go tell her this all an overblown conspiracy foisted off by Gretchen Whitmer. I agree with Whitmer's moves. Michigan has been hard-hit but is doing much better than in April because she has not reopened the state. Sure I want it to reopen but there is no point to it if people start getting sick and they have to close it down again.

It's easy to be a sideline critic but if you were a governor and you had to make that decision and knowing that when this is over you will be either a hero because you kept the state closed and prevented reinfection or a goat because you reopened too early, it's not that hard a choice to make. When people's lives depend on that decision and your medical advisers are telling you not to open yet or it will be devastating, it's pretty easy to keep things locked down. If it's not to you then you can whine like a baby about how unfair this all is to your precious freedoms.

The people have a very short and selective memory. They may be pissed at Whitmer now but if Michigan comes out of this without any great second wave of covid, they'll forget all about it. If the state gets ravaged by a second wave, they will remember that. It doesn't matter how much they whined to reopen the state NOW--RIGHT NOW! If there is a massive second wave, they will blame her for it. If I were her, I would make the same decision she did and so would anybody--I don't care how stupidly right wing you are. When it's YOUR decision for which you WILL be held accountable, it's suddenly not so easy to throw everything open again risk more deaths and you won't.



The following user would like to thank DB Roy for this post:
geo, Harry Marks
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:26 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Thread Flintstone


Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 883
Thanks: 41
Thanked: 507 times in 385 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
Anybody who cites Renegade Tribune articles need their tiny heads examined:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Tribune



The following user would like to thank DB Roy for this post:
Chris OConnor
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:31 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Masters


Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 474
Location: Texas
Thanks: 16
Thanked: 103 times in 84 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
OK, so you agree with Whitmer's murders. That's fine. At least you're honest about it.

To reiterate:

Quote:
"It’s all Bullsh*t" – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative

The science of the coronavirus is not disputed. It is well documented and openly admitted:

* Most people won’t get the virus.
* Most of the people who get it won’t display symptoms.
* Most of the people who display symptoms will only be mildly sick.
* Most of the people with severe symptoms will never be critically ill.
* And most of the people who get critically ill will survive.

This is borne out by the numerous serological studies which show, again and again, that the infection fatality ratio is on par with flu.

There is no science – and increasingly little rational discussion – to justify the lockdown measures and overall sense of global panic....

https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/31/its ... HfzlnNuqFg
(Or if that link doesn't work...)
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/its-al ... -narrative

The people who screamed for lockdowns said we should "follow the science." We did, and what it's shown is that we have a new bug that's got a mortality rate about the same as the flu. Should we shut down the world every time the flu crops up? Or a wave of chest colds? How about allergy seasons, and which allergies?

The Covid Plandemic is over. The more "progressive" leftists have moved on to rioting.


_________________


Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

BookTalk.org Moderator
Platinum Contributor

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4533
Location: NC
Thanks: 1983
Thanked: 2046 times in 1530 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Coronavirus
KindaSkolarly wrote:
This is borne out by the numerous serological studies which show, again and again, that the infection fatality ratio is on par with flu.

There is no science – and increasingly little rational discussion – to justify the lockdown measures and overall sense of global panic...

Dude, you seriously don't know what you're talking about.

There's still a lot of unknowns with coronoavirus. It's a new virus and infection rates vary widely depending on measures enacted to contain it. Without social distancing and community lockdowns, the spread of the virus would be much worse. In fact, we are already relaxing social distancing and lockdown measures as we see a drop in deaths and new coronavirus cases. How is this not following the science? All 50 states are now reopening because measures to contain the spread of the virus have been effective. Though some states fared better than others.

Comparing COVID-19 to the flu is disingenuous. According to experts, COVID-19 is more infectious than the flu, and has a higher death rate. 36,000 Americans die each year from the complications of the flu, while so far this year the death toll in the U.S. from COVID-19 has surpassed 100,000.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... t-COVID-19

You seem hell-bent on spreading misinformation. To support your narrative you have to cull information from highly dubious, right-wing sources, such as the "Off Guardian" site, which quotes Dr Alexander Myasnikov, Russia’s head of coronavirus information, as saying, "it's all bullshit." Hate to break it to you, but this is not a legitimate news source. It's basically a blog site tailor made for the conspiracy theorist crowd.


_________________
-Geo
Question everything


The following user would like to thank geo for this post:
Harry Marks
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:14 am
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

BookTalk.org Moderator
Platinum Contributor

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4533
Location: NC
Thanks: 1983
Thanked: 2046 times in 1530 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Coronavirus
Interbane wrote:
FYI, my vote is now against keeping KS on Booktalk. He doesn't engage, and simply uses the forum as a place to spout his lunacy. It would be different if there were some sort of dialogue. But it's like trying to talk to a dandelion. All we get is an endless spew of conspiracy.

I agree as well. He spreads only lies and misinformation and doesn't engage when presented with contradictory evidence. In other words, he's a troll.

The other solution is to completely ignore him.


_________________
-Geo
Question everything


Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:20 am
Profile
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Masters


Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 474
Location: Texas
Thanks: 16
Thanked: 103 times in 84 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
geo wrote:
Comparing COVID-19 to the flu is disingenuous. According to experts, COVID-19 is more infectious than the flu, and has a higher death rate. 36,000 Americans die each year from the complications of the flu, while so far this year the death toll in the U.S. from COVID-19 has surpassed 100,000.

"According to experts"? The expert Fauci said that wearing a mask makes no difference, then later he told people to wear one if it made them feel better. Wearing a mask to stop the virus is like trying to stop mosquitoes with chain link. You people wanted to "follow the science," and we did. The Wuhan virus is just not that deadly. Even when they financially incentivized hospitals to declare all un-tested but "suspected" admissions to be Wuhan, we still got flu-like rates. Drive-by shooting deaths are now being attributed to the virus, but even THAT kind of number inflation can't breathe life into the dead horse of the "Covid pandemic." You Covid science deniers remind me of the climate change people with their "settled science" bullshit. Leftists want social control for some reason, and you'll sacrifice anything, even the truth, to be dominated. I sneeze on your fake science.

Coronavirus Propaganda Mimics War Propaganda
...So we are faced with a blizzard of new “facts” almost every day, most of which turn out to be only mildly true, extremely dubious, or plainly false:
* The virus aerosolizes and floats around, so we all need to be six feet apart (But why not twenty feet? Why not one mile?);
* The virus lives on surfaces everywhere, for days;
* Asymptomatic people can spread it unknowingly;
* Antibodies may or may not develop naturally;
* People may become infected more than once;
* Young healthy people are at great risk not only themselves, but also pose a risk to their elderly family members;
* Thin, permeable paper masks somehow prevent microscopic viral spores from being inhaled or exhaled toward others;
* People are safer inside;
* The rate of new infected “cases” in the first few weeks of the virus reaching America would continue or even grow exponentially;
* Social distancing and quarantines do indeed “save” lives;
* Testing is key (But what if an individual visits a crowded grocery an hour after testing negative?);
* A second wave of infections is nigh; and
* Our personal and work lives cannot continue without a vaccine, which, by the way, may be two years away.
Again, much of this is not true and not even intended to be true—but rather to influence public behavior and opinions. And again, the overwhelming burden of proof should lie squarely with those advocating a lockdown of society, who would risk a modern Great Depression in response to a simple virus....
globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-propagand ... da/5714658

And of course, we have to wonder why the communist mayors and governors, who a couple of weeks ago were threatening to arrest people for gathering in groups, are now marching with mobs.


_________________


Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:34 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5786
Thanks: 1359
Thanked: 952 times in 818 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
geo wrote:
Interbane wrote:
FYI, my vote is now against keeping KS on Booktalk. He doesn't engage, and simply uses the forum as a place to spout his lunacy. It would be different if there were some sort of dialogue. But it's like trying to talk to a dandelion. All we get is an endless spew of conspiracy.

I agree as well. He spreads only lies and misinformation and doesn't engage when presented with contradictory evidence. In other words, he's a troll.

The other solution is to completely ignore him.



There was a time when most of you called for me to be banned.

Putting KOS aside for a moment, I know ( in a manner of speaking) the Booktalk core group. You have some interesting things to say and are convincing with a lot of your arguments.

However, you are also too comfortable in this small echo chamber you hang your hat in. As soon as things get "unsettled" you start calling for a ban.

Stop it.

Debunk his claims.
Counter some of his obvious billboard propaganda with evidence.

You never know who might be watching and learning from it.



Last edited by ant on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.



The following user would like to thank ant for this post:
geo
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Platinum Contributor
Book Discussion Leader

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6606
Location: Luray, Virginia
Thanks: 1989
Thanked: 2211 times in 1672 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
I don't have my mind made up on that matter. I think Kinda posts here in order to increase the visibility of QAnon ideology. You say to refute his propaganda with facts, but that is practically impossible since no one has time to sift through the hundreds of websites he links us to. Who knows what that stuff is really about? As Interbane said, he doesn't engage, and as geo said, he's a troll. He also plagiarizes at times. He'll never admit that something he posted was false, such as the recent lie about Biden saying he'll beat Joe Biden. Whom does that remind you of?

But I suppose there's some value to having a front row seat to what's brewing out there in conspiracy land.



The following user would like to thank DWill for this post:
ant, geo, Harry Marks
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:58 am
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

BookTalk.org Moderator
Platinum Contributor

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4533
Location: NC
Thanks: 1983
Thanked: 2046 times in 1530 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Coronavirus
ant wrote:
Putting KOS aside for a moment, I know ( in a manner of speaking) the Booktalk core group. You have some interesting things to say and are convincing with a lot of your arguments.

However, you are also too comfortable in this small echo chamber you hang your hat in. As soon as things get "unsettled" you start calling for a ban.

Stop it.

Debunk his claims.
Counter some of his obvious billboard propaganda with evidence.

You never know who might be watching and learning from it.


Yeah, you ain't wrong. And as DWill says, it's good to have a front row seats to the kind of conspiracy theories being circulated out there.

I officially take back my suggestion to ban KS.


_________________
-Geo
Question everything


The following user would like to thank geo for this post:
ant, Harry Marks
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:18 am
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

BookTalk.org Moderator
Platinum Contributor

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4533
Location: NC
Thanks: 1983
Thanked: 2046 times in 1530 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Coronavirus
KindaSkolarly wrote:
"According to experts"? The expert Fauci said that wearing a mask makes no difference, then later he told people to wear one if it made them feel better. Wearing a mask to stop the virus is like trying to stop mosquitoes with chain link.

Fauci's advice has since changed. Both he and the CDC recommend wearing masks or cloth face coverings. If you consider that the virus is expelled by droplets of saliva when people speak or cough, it actually makes sense that wearing a face mask would restrict the amount of saliva droplets being expelled—and ultimately slow the spread of the virus. Right?

The CDC has never claimed that social distancing and wearing masks is a hundred percent effective. They are recommended only to slow the spread of the disease. And the data strongly suggest they are right.

from the CDC:

Quote:
CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.


https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... cover.html

KindaSkolarly wrote:
You people wanted to "follow the science," and we did. The Wuhan virus is just not that deadly.

It is deadly to a small percentage of people. Following the science did, in fact, flatten the curve and save lives. And with new cases and hospitalizations now dropping, the economy is now opening back up. Yay! Science!

No paranoid conpsiracy theories are required here.

KindaSkolarly wrote:
Even when they financially incentivized hospitals to declare all un-tested but "suspected" admissions to be Wuhan, we still got flu-like rates. Drive-by shooting deaths are now being attributed to the virus, but even THAT kind of number inflation can't breathe life into the dead horse of the "Covid pandemic." You Covid science deniers remind me of the climate change people with their "settled science" bullshit. Leftists want social control for some reason, and you'll sacrifice anything, even the truth, to be dominated. I sneeze on your fake science.

You'll have to cite your sources that drive-by shootings are being attributed to coronavirus.

Otherwise, this is muddled thinking mixed in with a healthy dose of paranoia and fear of government. Do you deny climate change as well? I agree that the left's political agenda is sometimes mixed in with climate change, but that doesn't mean the science itself is wrong.

KindaSkolarly wrote:
Coronavirus Propaganda Mimics War Propaganda
...So we are faced with a blizzard of new “facts” almost every day, most of which turn out to be only mildly true, extremely dubious, or plainly false . . .. . . Again, much of this is not true and not even intended to be true—but rather to influence public behavior and opinions.


The coronavirus is still not very well understood. This is the nature of science. Only through conjecture and observation, then studying and testing hypotheses, do we gradually come to understand more about the virus and the disease it causes.

The "blizzard of new facts" you speak of aren't usually facts at all, they are bits of partial information—and sometimes wrongly interpreted information—being disseminated constantly across the globe at the speed of light. The "media" is not a single organization with a united goal to disseminate leftist propaganda, but thousands and thousands of individual outlets, each trying to get your attention. And they do so by loudly latching on to every piece of new information and broadcasting it, often out of context and often sensationalized, all in an attempt to distinguish themselves from other media sources.

It is a well known fact that science reporting is not great. The news itself is often over-simplified for the masses, packaged and disseminated like Wonder Bread for undiscriminating consumers.

There's also plenty of propaganda—both on the left and the right.

This is where the term caveat emptor comes in. The buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of information before coming to firm conclusions. The science about coronoavirus is far from settled. But don't blame the science for the poor quality of the media coverage and the sites you're wasting your time consuming.

KindaSkolarly wrote:
And of course, we have to wonder why the communist mayors and governors, who a couple of weeks ago were threatening to arrest people for gathering in groups, are now marching with mobs.


Well, they're not communists really, right? But yes, concerns about catching and spreading coronavirus have been overshadowed by the George Floyd murder. I have heard that we may see a new spike in new cases as a result of these protests. We'll have to wait and see if that comes to play.


_________________
-Geo
Question everything


The following user would like to thank geo for this post:
Harry Marks
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:32 am
Profile
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Masters


Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 474
Location: Texas
Thanks: 16
Thanked: 103 times in 84 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
42% of the deaths have been in nursing homes. Apparently in an effort to make Trump look bad, several state governors forced Wuhan patients in among the elderly. Who could have imagined that Trump Derangement Syndrome would lead to mass murder by governors?

Also, the death count has been inflated because of this:

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause
foxnews.com/politics/birx-says-governme ... s-of-cause

George Floyd, the man killed in Minneapolis, had the virus. Therefore he died of it, according to the counting process.


_________________


Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:50 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Thread Flintstone


Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 883
Thanks: 41
Thanked: 507 times in 385 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
KindaSkolarly wrote:

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause
foxnews.com/politics/birx-says-governme ... s-of-cause

George Floyd, the man killed in Minneapolis, had the virus. Therefore he died of it, according to the counting process.


Your article states this: "The federal government is classifying the deaths of patients infected with the coronavirus as COVID-19 deaths, regardless of any underlying health issues that could have contributed to the loss of someone's life."

UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES!!! Being murdered is NOT an underlying health issue. She refers to diabetes, cirrhosis of the liver, Parkinsons--something like that. You are either completely stupid or a intelligence-insulting troll. Quite possibly both.



The following user would like to thank DB Roy for this post:
geo
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:42 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 16280
Location: Florida
Thanks: 3549
Thanked: 1357 times in 1068 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Coronavirus
As I was reading the last few posts in this thread a family member in Ohio texted me and told me her son's girlfriend just tested positive for Covid. He basically lives with her so he probably has it or will have it very soon. And he's a Type 1 Diabetic so this could be deadly.



The following user would like to thank Chris OConnor for this post:
geo
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:19 pm
Profile Email WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

Announcements 

• Promote Your FICTION Book on BookTalk.org
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:33 pm

• Promote Your NON-FICTION Book on BookTalk.org
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:18 pm



Site Resources 
HELPFUL INFO:
Community Rules & Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
BBCode Explained
Author Interview Transcripts
Book Discussion Leaders

IDEAS FOR WHAT TO READ:
Bestsellers
Book Awards
• Book Reviews
• Online Books
• Team Picks
Newspaper Book Sections

WHERE TO BUY BOOKS:
• Coming Soon!

BEHIND THE BOOKS:
• Coming Soon!

PROMOTE YOUR BOOK!
Advertise on BookTalk.org
Promote your FICTION book
Promote your NON-FICTION book





BookTalk.org is a thriving book discussion forum, online reading group or book club. We read and talk about both fiction and non-fiction books as a community. Our forums are open to anyone in the world. While discussing books is our passion we also have active forums for talking about poetry, short stories, writing and authors. Our general discussion forum section includes forums for discussing science, religion, philosophy, politics, history, current events, arts, entertainment and more. We hope you join us!


Navigation 
MAIN NAVIGATION

HOMEFORUMSOUR BOOKSAUTHOR INTERVIEWSADVERTISELINKSFAQDONATETERMS OF USEPRIVACY POLICYSITEMAP

OTHER PAGES WORTH EXPLORING
Banned Book ListOnline Reading GroupTop 10 Atheism Books

Copyright © BookTalk.org 2002-2019. All rights reserved.
Display Pagerank