• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Rocket Randy

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
rocket randy
Official Newbie!

Rocket Randy

Unread post

My soon-to-be-released book, Rocket Randy, is a groundbreaking book that is sure to revolutionize the world as we know it. Not since Mark Twain, William Shakespeare and Socrates produced their iconic works has there been a piece of writing that does what Rocket Randy does. This is a book that historians and scholars will ruminate upon for millennia, and even thousands of years down the road still discover new secrets and breakthroughs within. The blood, sweat and tears absorbed by the pages of this book will thoroughly satiate the palate of the thoughtful veteran reader. I know many notable figures that say they are now notable figures due to their reading of the book Rocket Randy.

Even pinning down the exact genre will prove to be a demanding exercise, but I would say, readers, that it is a mix of absurdist comedy, absurdist seriousness, science fiction, science reality, fantasy, realism, psychology, physiology, thriller, calmer, mystery and known known all wrapped into one undefinable supergenre. Please indicate your interest by emailing me at [email protected] and I will email you when the book is released.

I thank you for your time.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”