• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Spellbound - The Workings of DrugTech

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

CoverSS.jpg
CoverSS.jpg (217.66 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
A new book available on Amazon Kindle:

{Only $4.99US}

Each chapter of this book begins as a series of wildly different short stories all with a twist. But as each story unfolds, they begin to come together until all is made whole at the end; they tell the story of a clandestine (mysterious and powerful) pharmaceutical company called DrugTech. You will enter a world of intrigue, drama and a touch of science fiction; but there is a dark somewhat sinister undertone throughout, spine-chilling at times, as certain characters develop and storylines put profits and power above human norms.

There are magical stories, twisted stories, extraordinary exciting and adventurous stories, but each one can be seen as a comment on society and the world that the book is set in. The stories and narrating style are somewhat diverse but a pattern develops and in each, the reader will no-doubt attempt to guess the concluding twist. But when the last stories are read, the earlier stories are re-visited from a different perspective giving the reader an 'oh wow' feeling and a yearning for a sequel!

I thoroughly commend this rather unique book to a reader who fits in well with the above or a reader looking to settle the night in with a fascinating read!

[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088PG1LQ7?pf_rd_r=RZ9PNK9BY9055HX1PWPD&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee

{Please read the sample stories provided by Amazon. Click on the link above, then click on the book in the Amazon page. The first two chapters and most of the third chapter are available. Tell me what you think in this thread!}

Marcel Sahade

About the author:
15.jpg
15.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
Marcel Sahade obtained a science degree from the University of Sydney before studying law. He was admitted to the NSW Bar, Australia in 1995 where he practises today as a Barrister-at-Law principally in the fields of Criminal Law and Commercial Equity Law.
Attachments
Title.jpg
Title.jpg (148.37 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
Title.jpg
Title.jpg (148.37 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
Last edited by ZTrekus on Sun May 31, 2020 1:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Re: Spellbound - The Workings of DrugTech

Unread post

I welcome questions, reviews, critiques, suggestions - you name it.

Please post here and I shall try and respond.
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

P.s. As a special reward to anyone who purchases the book on Kindle and leaves a review on Amazon, I shall email them a special advanced copy of Chapter 1 of the sequel! (Trust me, by the end of the book, you'll want it!). This offer is open until 15 August 2020! Happy reading.
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

This book is now on NetGalley for a limited time. If you read it, please leave an honest review for me on Amazon.com.

https://www.netgalley.com/widget/249387 ... b98ef68470

Many thanks.
MS
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Now with a brand new cover:
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Now with a brand new cover:
Attachments
CoverSS.jpg
CoverSS.jpg (217.66 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
ZTrekus
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I have started recording an audio book of "Spellbound - The Workings of DrugTech"'in a recording studio and everything. Do people even listen to audio books?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”