• In total there are 83 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 82 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Coronavirus

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post

So, prove that Gates ISN'T a Luciferian. All of his actions are consistent with the belief system. He wants us to take his vaccines and thereby surrender our free will. But he's a college dropout and couldn't possibly understand the science, so WHY does he want us to do that? He used vaccines to kill a half million in India, so the motive isn't benevolence. Plus, he wants to alter our DNA. Monkeying with DNA, violating free will--he's got an agenda that's attached to a belief system. Explain his behavior with a system OTHER than Luciferianism.

And expect to see lots of anti-humanist operatives showing up on message boards now, promoting Gates genocide agenda. You can ID the them because they display no interest in the board's primary subject. Before they've made a half-dozen posts they're in the politics and science sections promoting vaccines, name-calling and so on. Many of them do this from prison to earn early release. Soros invests in this form of "advertising," and I expect Gates does too. Maybe the ChiComs, others.

ASSORTED LINKS:

The Vaccine that Killed 50,000,000
crazzfiles.com/the-vaccine-that-killed- ... -50000000/

Washington state’s ‘Green River Serial Killer,’ other inmates denied coronavirus release in 5-4 vote
Leftist politicians are using the Wuhan virus to empty prisons, putting the worst of society back on the streets to commit mayhem. This guy killed dozens of women. Look at that 5-4 vote.
investmentwatchblog.com/washington-stat ... -5-4-vote/

Police Open Homicide Investigation on Woman Who Gave Husband Chloroquine Fish Tank Cleaner to Poison Him and Then Blamed Trump
The wife is a lifelong Democrat.
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-p ... med-trump/

So anyway, back to Bill Gates. If he can become a preeminent virologist and epidemiologist with a couple years of college, could somebody become, say, a medical doctor with a high school diploma? Would you let that doctor treat you for an illness? If not, then why would you take vaccines from a guy with two years of college?
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

KindaSkolarly wrote:So, prove that Gates ISN'T a Luciferian. All of his actions are consistent with the belief system. He wants us to take his vaccines and thereby surrender our free will.

You don't realize how it shoots your credibility to hell trying to make others believe that Gates, the super-nerdy rationalist, is a member of a cult that originated in Gnosticism. No one wants to waste time on this.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

What the actual F*** is this sheit!!!
“I think if we are to reach a new normal, Sweden represents a model if we wish to get back to a society in which we don’t have lockdowns,” Ryan said.
~ Dr Mike Ryan (WHO Emergencies Expert)

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/who-lauds ... -lockdown/

So, you mean to tell me Sweden, a nation that didn't lock down its citizens and has achieved great success in handling this pandemic is being admired by The WHO now after they recommended, praised, and blessed entire nations locking their entire economies up?

The same WHO that's being so vehemently defended by all the Trump finger pointers?

What is wrong with this picture?
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:. . . So, you mean to tell me Sweden, a nation that didn't lock down its citizens and has achieved great success in handling this pandemic is being admired by The WHO now after they recommended, praised, and blessed entire nations locking their entire economies up?

The same WHO that's being so vehemently defended by all the Trump finger pointers?

What is wrong with this picture?
Nothing's wrong with this picture. WHO and other scientists recommend social distancing and stay-at-home policies based on the best information available about a coronavirus that we don't really know much about. And actually Sweden did put in place strong social distancing measures and ramped up its hospital capacity as well.

As Dr. Ryan also stated: "They've been doing the testing, they've ramped up their capacity to do intensive care quite significantly," he added. "And their health system has always remained within its capacity to respond to the number of cases that they've been experiencing."

Did we go too far with social distancing and stay-at-home orders in the United States? There's really no way to know that yet. A less cautious plan may have resulted in thousands more deaths. Fortunately all data shows that we did flatten the curve. I believe there's a strong push to politicize WHO from certain camps, but personally I don't see the organization as particularly good or evil. Is this really a Left-vs.Right thing?
-Geo
Question everything
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Geo wrote:
And actually Sweden did put in place strong social distancing measures

That is unequivocally a false statement:
Looser regime means Sweden is better placed to face second wave, says chief epidemiologist
Sweden has favoured civic responsibility over mandatory rules, closing senior high schools and banning gatherings of more than 50 people, but asking rather than ordering people to avoid non-essential travel, work from home and stay indoors if they are over 70 or feeling ill. Shops, restaurants and junior schools have stayed open.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... s-guard-up

Gatherings of more that 50 (FIVE-OH) people is not a government/state STRONG social distancing measure. Nor is letting the people determine what is socially best.

stop it..
it's all available on the net
Last edited by ant on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

PLANDEMIC Part 1 Dr Judy Mikovits
youtube.com/watch?v=7PmIaChOKAg&fea ... e=youtu.be

Excellent video. Mikovits has worked around the epidemiological field for decades. When HIV appeared, Fauci hounded her into jail and delayed research so that he could file patents. People assume that the filing of patents is always related to financial gain, but it's not. Very often it's done to thwart competitors. The Gates/Fauci goal is to kill off humanity, so they file patents accordingly. There are just too many people in the world. Ask any greenie. Leftism is a death cult.

More video with Dr. Mikovits and others. I assume there are at least three other parts. This is damning stuff:

Corona Emergency Hearing #4: Dr. Rashid Buttar & Dr. Judy Mikovits
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10& ... e=emb_logo

And now we'll have forced relocations in the Leftist paradise of California. They didn't even close the gay bathhouses when those guys were dropping like flies from AIDS, but now we get kidnapping and concentration camps:

It Begins. California Official Announces Program to Remove People with COVID-19 From Their Homes to Quarantine Centers
On Wednesday, Ventura County Health Director Robert Levin announced that the forcible quarantines are underway and will continue.
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/begins-cal ... ers-video/

In the Name of Public Health — Nazi Racial Hygiene
"To enforce its racial-hygiene measures, the Hitler regime established hundreds of 'hereditary and racial care clinics' that examined people’s family histories. Staffed by thousands of physicians and assistant physicians, the clinics operated under the aegis of regional public health offices and created vast hereditary data banks for the regime’s future use...."
ushmm.org/m/pdfs/07192004-nazi-racial-h ... chrach.pdf

"You Also Bear the Burden"

Inside an 'army' of COVID-19 contact tracers in Massachusetts
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/inside-army-co ... s-n1193526

Clinton Global Initiative Readies The Contact Tracers…
governmentslaves.news/2020/04/30/clinto ... t-tracers/

What else?

Police are going nuts all over the US breaking up crowds. Tasers, batons and drones.

Cops are now using 'pandemic drones' to take people's temperatures from the sky
mic.com/p/cops-are-now-using-pandemic-d ... y-22843269

Before long, if Americans keep insisting on constitutional rights, the authorities may have to break out the SERIOUS drones. The video below is from eight years ago. That's like a millennium in tech years. No telling what's available today.

Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

Cheryl Chumley has been writing lots of good pieces about the plandemic. Her Washington Times page:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/staff/cheryl-k-chumley/

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history
washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/co ... n-history/

I think the Cuomo family has provided the best celebrity entertainment during the plandemic. Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York said it was worth locking down the state if he could save even one life. Cuomo has never held a private sector job. He worked for his politician father and then went into politics on his own. If he was in an interview for a job in the private sector and voiced an opinion like the one about locking down a state, he would not get the job. The statement would also keep him out of the military and the intelligence agencies. It is the statement of a madman. Also, Cuomo is returning old people who test positive for the virus to the nursing homes from whence they came. Out of the hospitals and back to the homes, where they infect everybody. Cuomo is a murdering psychopath. So naturally the Democrats want to run him for President.

But his brother is kind of fun. Chris Cuomo is a talking head on the CNN fake news network. People call him Fredo, after the weak brother in The Godfather. Anyway, Fredo claimed that he contracted the Wuhan virus some time ago, and he went into self-isolation in his house's basement. Apparently he broadcast his scheduled program from there and described going through the tortures of hell and so on. And then CNN aired a big episode where he came out of the basement after his self-quarantine. The only problem with that was that a few days before the show, Fredo confronted a man on the street. A bicyclist saw him out in public and chastised him (You're supposed to be in quarantine, You should know better because you're the governor's brother, and so on). Naturally Fredo threatened him. The man filed a police complaint.

COVID-19 ‘Survivor’ Chris Cuomo And CNN Pretend He Just Left His Basement. But He Was Berating A Bicyclist On Easter Sunday.
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/covid-19-s ... er-sunday/

SOME VACCINE STUFF:

"...normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population." ~ Bill Gates
Look at how this genocidalist grins when he says this. The U.N. estimates 100 million will starve to death because of Wuhan-related food disruptions. Gates will be in there claiming his fair share of the human sacrifice. I guess Fauci will get some bodies, and the Clinton Initiative. I wonder how they divvy up the body count there. Does Chelsea get any? She needs some Luciferian juju if she wants to enter politics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6KcuLJv5k

Italy Fires Pro-Vaccine Health Board; Paves Way To Ban ‘Dangerous Vaccines’
https://newspunch.com/italy-health-board-vaccines/

Freedom Advocate Explains How To Say No If COVID-19 Vaccination Becomes Mandatory
lewrockwell.com/2020/04/no_author/freed ... mandatory/
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

Mike, you're so filled with hate and stupidity. Pretty much everything in your post above can go in the trash. It's false and divisive. Judy Mikovits is a thieving opportunistic anti-vaxxer with an agenda. Nazis? Government slaves? Pandemix hoax? Anti-vax? Were you like this 40 years ago? What would your younger self think of your batshit crazy older version?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=mikovi ... iax=videos

Youtube took down the Plandemic video, so there's a link to the piece on some other platforms. You know there's truth to the thing when the fascist gatekeepers try to hide it.

40 years ago I was listening to men who fought Nazis. And they warned that the same kind of authoritarianism could come to America. They were right. Just look at the pieces in my last post. But don't get too comfortable in your jackboots just yet. I think when the economy crashes and you pinheads try to guide the masses, you'll find that the masses are not too happy with what you've done.

EDIT: Nope, I went back and looked at all the links from my last post, and they check out. Leftists are acting like Nazis. If you could refute, you would. But you call names. Thanks for the confirmation.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

EDIT: Nope, I went back and looked at all the links from my last post, and they check out. Leftists are acting like Nazis. If you could refute, you would. But you call names. Thanks for the confirmation.
At first I though maybe I had the energy to go through and show how wrong you were on a point by point basis. But when you ignored the refutations and continued to spew trash like a garbage truck hit by a train. The energy you put into reposting false nonsense is impressive.

I'm almost open to the idea of banning you. And trust me, that's not a leftist control tactic. The things you post are demonstrably, absolutely false in the most harmful ways. The fault is with you, not the people censoring your bullshit. I'm sorry that you can't see that.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

KindaSkolarly wrote:https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=mikovi ... iax=videos

Youtube took down the Plandemic video, so there's a link to the piece on some other platforms. You know there's truth to the thing when the fascist gatekeepers try to hide it.

40 years ago I was listening to men who fought Nazis. And they warned that the same kind of authoritarianism could come to America. They were right. Just look at the pieces in my last post. But don't get too comfortable in your jackboots just yet. I think when the economy crashes and you pinheads try to guide the masses, you'll find that the masses are not too happy with what you've done.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05 ... auci-viral#

Return to “Science & Technology”