• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Coronavirus

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post

Man who died ingesting fishtank cleaner was "intelligent"

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/man- ... velheaded/

What a country!

A dumb president says chloroquine shows some promise as a treatment which "leads" directly to an intelligent engineer taking fishtank cleaner.

You can't make this stuff up, people.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:Let's hope the democrat's senile pedophile elect can give him a run for his money.
It's so frustrating that we don't have more options. We really need some sort of revolution.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

America had many options. In 2016 Republicans narrowed 17 candidates down to Trump. :slap: In 2019 Democrats narrowed 20+ candidates down to Biden. :slap: Nevertheless I hope we have learned this is not merely Tweedledee Vs. Tweedledum or Dotard Vs. Dotard. On the other hand I expect my hopes to be dashed. :slap:
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
ant wrote:Let's hope the democrat's senile pedophile elect can give him a run for his money.
It's so frustrating that we don't have more options. We really need some sort of revolution.
We are an oligarchy and the American people are just starting to figure it out.
-Geo
Question everything
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
United States of America

Unread post

I don't recall if I've mentioned this in a while, but when you are not using your computer, it can fight Covid-19. This involves analyzing raw scientific data and converting that into information for further analysis.

If you have a high powered graphics gaming card, the best project is probably the following.
Folding@home
https://foldingathome.org/covid19/

If you have an I5 or I7 type Intel CPU the following might be the best fit. You can run 2 to 8 processes at a time.
Rosetta@home
https://boinc.bakerlab.org

The University of Texas is collaborating with the Texas Advanced Computing Center to screen over a billion compounds "to find molecules that contain compounds that will likely produce the appropriate biological response and inhibit the spread of the coronavirus." Your computer can help in that effort.
https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/index.php

Here is a major future project that IBM has in the works, will launch soon.
World Community Grid
https://www.ibm.org/OpenPandemics

By aggregating numerous home computers, some of these projects have more capacity than the largest super-computers. If you are interested and need help in any of these endeavors, PM me I might be able to help. This is serious stuff, please do not let quadrillions of computer cycles go to waste at this critical time!

geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

This is very cool. I remember when I used to run SETI@home.

I have BOINC set up and it's running Rosetta@home. We'll see what happens.
-Geo
Question everything
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
United States of America

Unread post

Some governments have suggested that the detection of antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could serve as the basis for an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would enable individuals to travel or to return to work assuming that they are protected against re-infection. There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection.

...The use of such certificates may therefore increase the risks of continued transmission.
WHO 4/24/20
https://www.who.int/news-room/commentar ... f-covid-19
Perhaps herd immunity does not apply to this virus? Perhaps this beast will never go away?
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Worth repeating:

Gate’s Contraceptive Microchip to be Implanted into Women
armstrongeconomics.com/international-ne ... nto-women/

5G From Space: 20,000 Satellites To Blanket The Earth
technocracy.news/5g-from-space-20000-sa ... the-earth/

When the 5G grid is fully activated, Bill Gates will be able to expand the reach of his depopulation implants. And since the grid will be in place, why not extend its benefits to victims of the plandemic?:

Fauci: Coronavirus immunity cards for Americans are ‘being discussed’
politico.com/news/2020/04/10/fauci-coro ... sed-178784

Gates has already set up the mechanism that will manage the tracking. It's called ID2020:

https://id2020.org/

From the group's mission statement:

"...For the one in seven people globally who lacks a means to prove their identity, digital ID offers access to vital social services and enables them to exercise their rights as citizens and voters and participate in the modern economy...."

By its own admission ID2020 focuses on the 1/7th of the world's population that is homeless, migratory and so on--people who aren't trackable in other, more traditional ways. So if they can't be tracked in traditional ways, who'll sound the alarm when they just "drop off the grid"? Like Hitler did with Gypsies, Gates is targeting the people that nobody will know have gone missing.

The level of propagandizing in this Wuhan con job has been astounding. It's a test to see how far we can be pushed. California is a Leftist state. The governor is an authoritarian. He said the state is locked down. A picture from the beach yesterday. THAT'S how far we can be pushed:

ASSORTED STORIES:

Is there any science behind two-metre social distancing rule…? Government adviser says guidelines on keeping apart was 'conjured out of nowhere'
yourdestinationnow.com/2020/04/is-there ... metre.html

University: Research Team Developed ‘Breakthrough Technology’ That Could Block Coronavirus From Infecting Human Cells
postnewsd2.blogspot.com/2020/04/univers ... loped.html

It's not possible to make a vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus using traditional methods, or we would have had a cure for the common cold coronavirus years ago. And they know that we know that. So they'll have to pretend that the cure for the Wuhan virus comes from a non-traditional approach. Manipulation of DNA.

Gates and his crowd are Luciferians. That's why they display a special hatred for Jews and Christians, who are on the Jehovah team rather than the Lucifer team. And being on the Lucifer team means you're obligated to mess with God's handiwork whenever you can. There's no better way to do that than to futz with DNA. If Gates can inject all of humanity with a new vaccine that scrambles DNA, he'll get BIG bonus points with Lucifer. The deed would eclipse the favor that he and his buddy Epstein curried when they had those children...

Lucifer has to play by certain rules, as do his followers. He can't force us to do anything. We have free will, so we have to voluntarily surrender our God-given rights. This means that Lucifer has to serve public notice of his intentions. I may not believe in the supernatural aspect of all this, and you may not, but this is the way that the war for humanity is being fought. Gates and the other anti-humanists are giving us notice that they plan to alter our DNA. And if we're made in God's image, it would be an affront to God to let somebody change our genetics. Or so the Gates cabal believes.

And while I'm on this, why would anybody even CONSIDER letting Gates change his DNA? If you swap your religion for science you should at least demand a guru with a college degree.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

KS wrote:Gates and his crowd are Luciferians. That's why they display a special hatred for Jews and Christians, who are on the Jehovah team rather than the Lucifer team. And being on the Lucifer team means you're obligated to mess with God's handiwork whenever you can. There's no better way to do that than to futz with DNA.
You really are batshit crazy.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Desertsage9
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

There's plenty of crazy everywhere these days. I've seen Facebook posts from people who really believe there is a potential UV light treatment that can be applied inside the lungs. I read an article yesterday about the company behind this, Aytu BioScience. They claim to have the treatment technology "proven in the lab" with "peer reviewed data to be published soon". It's snake oil, but there's a sucker born every minute regardless of who is president.

And then there are the convoluted arguments that explain away Trump's call for testing a disinfectant as a coronavirus cure. I guess there are a lot of reasons why different people latch onto apologies like this. I guess maybe its not being able to accept the simple truth of the ignorance on display. Or maybe it's tribal instinct which drives acceptance of whatever the tribal leaders espouse, (drink this kool-aid).

Return to “Science & Technology”