• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Book: Women's Ministry with Purpose

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
GenaBMcCown
Official Newbie!

New Book: Women's Ministry with Purpose

Unread post

Hello Readers & Authors!

This past fall, I released my first book called "Women's Ministry with Purpose: A Vibrant Gospel Centered Approach" that tackles the question about whether or not Women's Ministry is Biblical and relevant to the modern church. In this book, I take an apologetic look at the Scriptures to see if there is a Biblical defense to having Women's Ministry and if so, how should it be functioning. Spoiler alert, there is... but we've gone off the rails. The second half of the book addresses how we have gotten off track and how to course correct.

This book is a great read for a Pastor who is questioning the value of Women's Ministry in their church, as well as emerging Women's Ministry leaders and team members & those who have been serving for a while but tired of the same old same old.

I have over twenty years of ministry leadership experience, a degree in Divinity, as well as career experience in secular leadership.

Published by Leafwood Publishers, you can purchase directly from Leafwood, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, Christian Book, and other online retailers and bookstores.

ISBN # 978-1-68426-320-2 and ranges between $10-$15 depending on where you order from.

I am also looking for a few people who would be interested in doing book reviews on sites such as Goodreads in exchange for a free copy of the book. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.
Attachments
WMP2.png
WMP2.png (94.23 KiB) Viewed 1018 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”