• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Free ebooks on Amazon

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
VenusDoom
Official Newbie!

Free ebooks on Amazon

Unread post

Hi everyone,

Due to the latest obvious circumstances my wife and I are working from home and stuck here looking for some entertainment (like everyone in quarantine).

My wife is a book lover, she’s obsessed with her kindle and ebooks, so she searched for new cheap books to pass the time.

Recently she found out the one of the books that she was waiting for was free for 24 hours and she missed it, she was very upset with it, and asked me if I can make use of my capabilities and talent (for coding) to help prevent future incidents like that.

Luckily, we both are developers, so we got a great idea: creating a website to track ebooks prices (and get notified when they’re free or meet a threshold price of your choice) and also free ebooks catalog with new books everyday.

We would love to share with you guys our new website, it’s called Book4Everyone.com, it’s free to use and we developed it mainly to use it for our selves. The website is pretty new so please let us know if you find any weird problems or bugs while using it, or if you have some great ideas to improve it :)

https://www.book4everyone.com

Return to “Everything Else”