Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:40 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
The Return of Christ - Enlightening Teachings of the Abrahamic Faiths 
Official Newbie!

The Return of Christ - Enlightening Teachings of the Abrahamic Faiths

The Return of Christ – A compilation of teachings from the Abrahamic Faiths, with a central light shining upon a topic that most would rather ignore than accept. This book spans a wide range of controversial subjects that our modern day society has gotten mostly wrong. These teachings will not only span this Kingdom, but also the Kingdom that is soon to come. Delve deep into age old secrets that are now revealed through the Torah Code, in fulfillment of Daniel 12:4.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV)
"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

This book covers all the bases, and is also in itself a fulfillment of this prophecy. An excerpt from the back:

Quote:
This book provides an all-encompassing truth with undeniable evidence; Christ has Returned, and is walking the Earth today. From reports of Christ descending over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, to a plethora of prophecies being fulfilled within the Abrahamic faiths including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and many other ancient beliefs.

With the intriguing Torah Codes verified by mathematical statistics, the Bible’s secrets are now being revealed as computers decode the ancient scriptures, revealing the identity of the Messiah.

Multiple corrections are provided to errors that have crept into modern Bibles, including simple translation errors, alteration of scriptures, and outright deceptions.

With the current teachings of Christ and his apostles that affect us today addressing topics such as abortion, drugs, tattoos, and much more, this book puts all the pieces of the puzzle together in a clear format. It provides the ultimate end-times revelation; “Christ has returned”. He is here to judge the nations, and to prepare his people for the New Kingdom.

– Cardinal Richard Ruff,
Prime Cleric of the Ecumenical Order of Christ

Check it out! You can order any of the multiple editions being served here:
https://ra-el.org/troc-book/

Last edited by Apocalypse612 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Wizard

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Re: The Return of Christ - Enlightening Teachings of the Abrahamic Faiths
:welcome:

Quote:
...Christ has returned, and is walking the Earth today.

Cool! So when will Raymond Elwood Lear, AKA Lord RayEl, start the Biblical Revelations ^$#& , like rivers of blood and so forth?

Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25

The following user would like to thank LanDroid for this post:
Robert Tulip
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:58 pm
Official Newbie!

Post Re: The Return of Christ - Enlightening Teachings of the Abrahamic Faiths
Thanks for welcoming me!

The following video shows some of his chastisements since 2011 but as you may have noticed, they've been ongoing ever since, especially in America. There's an ongoing list of Blood Red Water events as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZB6mU5M1s

Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:32 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Reading Wizard

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

I'm kind of warming up to this Lord Ra-El. He seems like a genuine Biblical Deity, sending tornadoes to destroy non-believers and dividing humanity into two classes: "Those are are with Me and those who are against Me."

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:52 pm
Official Newbie!

Fantastic read, this book is for the ones who wish to be enlightened into the truth, praise God for sending his Son, Lord RayEl back to this world to show the masses his light. :appl:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 pm
Profile Email
Official Newbie!

If the Bible, Torah, or Quran have any relevance whatsoever to someone, then so does this. The importance of this book cannot be overstated. Its foundation point is one that has been speculated about for centuries, written about in every sort of medium, and preached in every religious gathering, but none of those compare to the revelation happening now. Thanks to this book, the return of Christ and his teachings are finally explained in verifiable detail, and he's BACK!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:36 pm
Profile Email
Reading Wizard

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor

Did Lord RayEl create the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus? Is He controlling the spread of the Covid-19 disease?
These are exciting times to witness a loving God taking action!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.