• In total there are 30 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

It's Critics time! (To Be Named) <- The name of the book XD

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
DeesreX
Official Newbie!

It's Critics time! (To Be Named) <- The name of the book XD

Unread post

:kap: Hello everyone! I'm going to be straight honest here. I am still young, with almost no experience in life, and I'm writing a book :idea: The thing is, I can't improve if I don't know what I am doing wrong. So this is where you come in. I want all the critics you guys can throw! :kap:

https://www.booksie.com/617821-to-be-named

Thank you all :cry:
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: It's Critics time! (To Be Named) <- The name of the book XD

Unread post

Well you need to run spelling and grammar checks. Some or your punctuation fractures sentences.

"Thief's" should be thieves.

"One would say these filthy junks deserved this..."
Junks? Not the right word unless you are referring to a fleet of Chinese boats?

"...but in all honesty? Nothing in this world..."
Eliminate the question mark, it breaks a sentence. Replace with comma and don't capitalize the word nothing. That should read as "..but in all honesty, nothing in this world..."

"..in mid-air, stood five Zircoff's. The highest known rank of the hunters. The one highest..."
The apostrophe is wrong and the first period breaks a sentence. That text could be improved as follows.
...in mid-air hovered five Zircoffs, the highest known rank of the hunters. Their leader...

"In here arms.." should be "In her arms..."

Etc... Good luck!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”