• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Selling Poetry Books

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
HugoJepsen
Official Newbie!

Selling Poetry Books

Unread post

Well, I'm a new author in the game, and recently, I've had plenty of revenues and sales throughout the Internet, not enough in my opinion, but for an unknown author like me, selling 10 books a month is already pretty great. Isn't it?

Although, I need some expansion and insight, and since I write poetry, these subjects fall into a trap because most people don't want to buy it. It's not even for the price, it's art and art has value. Isn't it so?

If you're a poet, leave your comments below and some tips for me to grow in a better way. Thank you!

In any case, check my author page on Amazon and see if you like any of my books. That would also give me an insight.
Amazon Central Author Page
https://amzn.to/2SRuxCJ
LeonStevens
Getting Comfortable

Re: Selling Poetry Books

Unread post

New author here as well. I just published my first book in January. Poetry never disappears but I believe that it has been gaining in popularity. It is still one of the smaller markets when it comes to readers.

There are a few threads here that discuss marketing and there are several other poetry/author boards.

Do you have a website?
You can see more of me on mine (check my profile)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”