• In total there are 69 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

A Slave's Vow by Annette Austin. Recently published on Amazon

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
AnneAustin7854
Getting Comfortable

A Slave's Vow by Annette Austin. Recently published on Amazon

Unread post

Hello everyone. My name is Annette Austin.
I am a self-published author of three novels.
My two previous novels, 'The Fall of the House of James' and 'Always a Slave' have received five-star reviews on Amazon.
The third book in The James Saga. 'A Slave's Vow' continues the torrid love affair between Lawrence James, a plantation owner's son and Jasmine Thomas, a slave woman. It is a gripping read.
Here is the link to the book, which is available now on Amazon.

https://books2read.com/u/4Azxnp

This is the book blurb, to whet your reading appetite. :-D

Can a wounded heart be mended?

After her lover, Lawrence James, throws her out of his home, Jasmine Thomas must pick up the pieces of her life once more. Hurt and humiliated, she also has the additional issue of being pregnant with the daunting prospect of bringing up the child alone.
Residing in a cottage owned by Lawrence in Beverly, Charleston, Jasmine is lonely until she meets a mysterious stranger, Henry Dean. He seems like the perfect gentleman, but does he have an ulterior motive?
Meanwhile, Lawrence, realising his mistake, wants Jasmine to come back to him. Initially, she is reluctant to do so, but her heart cannot let go of him. However, a huge crisis engulfs the plantation, putting not only Lawrence’s home but other people’s lives at risk.
When Lawrence lets her down once more and with Henry’s control over Jasmine tightening, she is left with a choice – does she give Lawrence one more chance or does she finally let go of him for good?

A little about myself.
'A Slave's Vow' is my third published novel. I'm hoping to write several more books in The James Saga.
When I'm not writing, I love to dance around badly to 1980's pop music, exercise too much and watch sports (a lot).

Hope this book will be of interest to you all. Hope to talk soon.

Annette Austin :)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”