• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Need Help Finding a Book!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
temp12345
Official Newbie!

Need Help Finding a Book!

Unread post

Hi! I am hoping someone can help me find a book.

Quite a number of years ago I saw a lady on 60 minutes or some show like that, and she had a mental illness, I believe, where she wrote all the time (like papers upon papers, walls, etc) and could never finish her book due to whatever was going on with her. I just remember that her husband ended up helping her get some help, and she did finish writing her book. I want to say the book was about her experience dealing with this illness. I am really reaching by thinking someone could help, but just maybe one of you know who or what I am talking about!

Thank you for any assistance!
Britten
Getting Comfortable

Re: Need Help Finding a Book!

Unread post

If you can remember the approximate air date, then perhaps you can find or request the transcript from the 60 Minutes website. Then you might be able to find out the name of the book. Just a thought.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

:help:

Hey BookTalkers, you'll recall we get requests like this from time to time. Here's an interesting article on some book-finding sleuths and services. Perhaps we can keep notes on these resources to help out future requests.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the- ... ket-newtab
brad mutton
Official Newbie!

Unread post

hello i see u need help finding a book to read, well u are in luck i have just finished Ant Middleton's first man in book and it is amazing i highly recommend this book its full of suspense and excitement i will provide a link below where u can get the book for a low price, i do personally recommend this book.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/000 ... 162bc3bc88
brad mutton
Official Newbie!

Unread post

james smith's new book, not a diet book: gain confidence and lose weight, is a great book for all especially people trying to gain more confidence and lose weight, i will leave a link down below for anyone interested.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/000 ... 3b3c823a33

Return to “Everything Else”