• In total there are 6 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Coward by Gary Khan

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
RealGaryKhan
Official Newbie!

The Coward by Gary Khan

Unread post

Hey fellow fans and authors!

I am excited to announce the launch of my debut novel The Coward.

This fantasy novel chronicles the journey of Talon, a village dreamer, idealistic and filled with passion. He lives a comfortable and simple life. His greatest dream is to become a knight and to marry his longtime friend, Katrina Darringer. These big dreams are challenged when he receives a piece of unexpected news that turns his world upside down. He faces a series of decisions that will define him at his core, balancing his own dreams against fighting for love. This launches him on a harrowing journey across his beloved kingdom and flings him headfirst into a torturous adventure unlike any other.

“Today more than any other age before we are faced with difficult choices. What we choose and why,” the author ponders. “This story is a reflection of the kinds of choices we make in society today. [It] reflects the messiness of our modern society, just with a little more magic and a lot of adventure.”

The main theme behind “The Coward” is about subverting society’s expectations and being brave enough to be different. It will appeal to fantasy and adventure fans who want to be transported to another world and another time where the possibilities of magic and knights and epic quests are all possible.

Please follow me on Goodreads and Amazon and be so kind as to give me a review on both platforms and tell me what you think of the book:

Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49829869-the-coward

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0832 ... bl_vppi_i0

I look forward to engaging with you all!

Kind regards,
Gary
Attachments
Cover of my debut novel.
Cover of my debut novel.
The Coward Cover.jpg (15.96 KiB) Viewed 638 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”