• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

NEW EBOOK RELEASE: Miss Nude Canada's Shoes (And Other Fiascos) - A Memoir By Jeff Pearson

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
mncs 2019
Getting Comfortable
Canada

NEW EBOOK RELEASE: Miss Nude Canada's Shoes (And Other Fiascos) - A Memoir By Jeff Pearson

Unread post

Title: Miss Nude Canada's Shoes (And Other Fiascos) - A Memoir Trilogy (Acts I, II & III)

(Individual Acts Also Available: Act I - Greenhorn; Act II - Yukon; Act III - Hodgepodge)

Author: Jeff Pearson
Genre: Memoir, Humour, Confession
Published on Amazon: December 2019

Purchase on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Pearson/e/B081SC47M6
Author's Website: https://jeffpearsonmemoir.com/

Sooner or later, everyone comes face to face with a fiasco—even the innocent, angelic types like Miss Nude Canada circa 1986. Generally speaking, fiascos, which thankfully come in many different forms, are events where the caca hits the fan; there’s failure, breakdown or catastrophe of some sort and everything just slithers off of the rails in a sickening, sideways fashion. Human idiocy, in all of its glorious manifestations, is often the fiasco’s prime catalyst with ego-squashing humiliation its necessary outcome. Fiasco-prone humans with an above-average surplus of caca-splattered fan-blades in their closets have many (sordid) tales to tell. Mr Pearson, the floor is all yours ….

Strap yourself in tightly for a compelling and entertaining, emotional and geographical roller coaster ride of epic proportions as Mr. Pearson makes his way rather randomly through the labyrinth of young adulthood and beyond. With cheeky wit and a swashbuckler’s flourish with the language, the devil is alive and thriving in the details as candid confessions of either maximum intoxication levels or a cyclic battle with upper-chamber malfunctions, and the resulting adventures, some immensely comical and others deeply poignant or troubling, leave one reeling with disbelief. Many of the author’s stories are just plain, freaking crazy, setting up the reader wanting for the madness to never end. And the others will leave you stunned and bruised—or rubbing away tears with a finger. So step right up, gather your courage and try on Miss Nude Canada’s Shoes (And Other Fiascos). Yes, they will be soaked in beer—but a prediction: you’ll be so impressed as to how well they fit that you’ll never want to take them off!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: NEW EBOOK RELEASE: Miss Nude Canada's Shoes (And Other Fiascos) - A Memoir By Jeff Pearson

Unread post

I actually dated Ms. Nude Ottawa way back in maybe 1990. First name was Wendy.
mncs 2019
Getting Comfortable
Canada

Re: NEW EBOOK RELEASE: Miss Nude Canada's Shoes (And Other Fiascos) - A Memoir By Jeff Pearson

Unread post

That sounds like it would have been a high-quality assignment. My dealings with Miss Nude Canada 1986 (name unknown) in Thunder Bay, Ontario was most likely a very different proposition altogether.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I was a server at a popular restaurant and she came in with her mom, father and a few other people and had dinner. She sent a server over to me with a note asking me to come to her table to say hi. Next thing you know we spent about a week together while she was in town on vacation. It was a fun time.
mncs 2019
Getting Comfortable
Canada

Unread post

In Canada, one might say to that, "He shoots ... he scores!" And we are talking Stanley Cup final overtime goal, here. If you are interested, you could visit my posted website to take in a free sample reading of the story surrounding my experience with such Goddesses to see how insanely different each one can play out. Cheers!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I'll check it out soon.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”