• In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Did anyone read it?

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Adan_Cliffort
Official Newbie!

Did anyone read it?

Unread post

I found an interesting book, “Prester John”, written by John Buchan in 1910. It’s an adventure telling how a man, named Crawfurd, come in contact with two people involved in the illegal diamond traffic in South Africa. The two people are Laputa, the Swazi leading people and a Portuguese man. They’ll persuade Crawfurd to deal with the illegal diamonds traffic, but something goes wrong.

It's a book inspiring and well written. I bought it in a platform named Gumroad, after I read an article about this book. The file is in ebook format, so the file is an epub and you need an e-book reader to read it. The cost is 1,99$.

The purchase link is this: https://gumroad.com/l/PrestJohn

Return to “What are you currently reading?”