• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Need reviewers for SuperCOIL: A fast-paced techno-thriller!!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Robert Ari
Getting Comfortable

Need reviewers for SuperCOIL: A fast-paced techno-thriller!!

Unread post

Hello everyone:

Please check out my very first novel. I spent 10+ years researching for it, especially on history and development of stealth planes, and airborne lasers to make a highly factually accurate novel that will make the fictionalized parts seem very plausible. In addition, the novel involves intrigue, mystery, complex characters along with nail-biting aerial combats and numerous plot twists that will keep you guessing till the very end. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would love to hear your take on the story!

Available in print and Kindle on https://www.amazon.com/SuperCOIL-Robert ... 1733818200
Please read the reviews.

Thank you

Robert Ari

Back cover summary:

When a Top Secret newly designed stealth bomber disappears off the Florida coast following an aerial refueling accident and is presumed destroyed, Lieutenant Ian Ryson is appointed by the President to investigate possible foul play. Ryson, an ex-military aviator with expertise in stealth technology, sets out to inspect the secretive airbase where the aircraft was furtively developed. He is, however, soon immersed in a web of deception, treachery and murder instigated by Colonel Gorik, the ruthless base commander intent on thwarting the uncovering of his sinister past connected to the bomber's fate.

Before long, Ryson learns that the radar-invisible craft, code-named SuperCOIL, carries the ultimate weapon: an airborne, chemically fueled "COIL" laser powerful enough to shoot down scores of missiles in mid-flight, thus revolutionizing air combat. As events unfold, Ryson discovers the SuperCOIL might not have been destroyed as believed but might have been commandeered by its maniacal test pilot turned mercenary. A race is now on against time to uncover, at all costs, the true motives behind the theft, locate and confront a matchless aviator commanding the most formidable air-combat craft ever devised, and prevent the priceless secrets of the United States' greatest super-weapon from falling into the wrong hands.
Attachments
SC.jpg
SC.jpg (103.43 KiB) Viewed 653 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”