• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Author of recently published book "The Right Way"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
lhdeiban
Official Newbie!

Author of recently published book "The Right Way"

Unread post

Hi! My name is Laila Deiban, and I am the author of several books including my most recently published non-fiction book "The Right Way". Below, you will find a description of this book. It is available on Amazon (the paperback is a bit pricey, but the eBook is inexpensive): search "the right way laila deiban" or follow this link: https://www.amazon.com/Right-Way-Laila- ... 576&sr=8-1

Humans are different in countless ways, but we share a basic pattern in life: we go to school, get married, raise a family, and engage with other fellow humans along this journey. Yet life is more than simply surviving. It is about engaging, building relationships, conducting oneself with good character, overcoming obstacles along the path, and raising offspring who will continue the Islamic legacy. This book is about family, human relations, etiquettes, school, and Islamic rituals. With a dash of faith and a sprinkle of love mixed with good character, you can conquer whatever life throws at you.

I hope you enjoy "The Right Way", and please give feedback after reading it!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”