• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hello! Newbie Here!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
upontheshelf
Official Newbie!

Hello! Newbie Here!

Unread post

Hello all!

My name is Emily and I am new to these boards! I have been looking for an online message board community for quite some time. I was thinking back to the days of newsgroups and message boards and decided to go searching for a forum to post at; I found this place! I have been lurking around here since around January of this year, so I have determined that it is time for me to post, as it's practically been an entire year of lurking!

Anyway, I really enjoy being here thus far! I look forward to chatting with you all in the future. I am also looking forward to reading books and sharing discussion of these books along with other individuals! It is a dream come true!

Have a great evening! (Or whatever time it is in your neck of the woods...)

Sincerely,
Emily

Emily A. Wallen, B.A., M.A.T.
Concordia University - Doctoral Candidate
"If he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?"
Taylor

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Awesome

Re: Hello! Newbie Here!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, :).
princesscookie19
Experienced

Unread post

Welcome to BT :shock: Have some fun yay!! :)

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

welcome to Book Talk, Emily. Always glad to have new mmbers come on board. Presume you like to read. What type of books do you enjoy?
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “Everything Else”