• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Move Over Shakespeare Tales From The Baron

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
moveovershakespeare
Getting Comfortable

Move Over Shakespeare Tales From The Baron

Unread post

My New Poetry Book came out about 3 weeks ago and is doing very well on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Books A-million .com It is listed in the "Featured Books" section on this site. I mailed a signed copy 2 weeks ago to my friend in Maine that used to live near me. He sent me the most awesome message yesterday saying that he is partway through the book and was transcended by some of the poems in the book and they are changing the way he looks at things. That is the biggest compliment as the poems in the book were written to do just that so to hear that reaction make me a proud author that the book did what it was supposed to do.

If you love poetry go to the featured section and click the picture and at least read the reviews and pick up a copy. Thanks

The Book is titled "Move Over Shakespeare Tales From The Baron"
moveovershakespeare
Getting Comfortable

Re: Move Over Shakespeare Tales From The Baron

Unread post

My book is now available on all digital platforms!

Return to “Everything Else”