• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 742 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:59 am

The Coup against Donald Trump

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Re: The Coup against Donald Trump

Unread post

We could be watching a simple palace coup with this Ukrainian business. Pelosi, as Speaker of the House, is second in line for the presidency. She would take over if she could get rid of Trump and Pence. Her biggest problem now is, she got caught supporting what she knew to be a lie. She talked about Schiff using “Trump’s own words” a day after she and the world KNEW that Schiff made up his “quote.” So Trump has said he may sue Pelosi for slander. I hope he does, soon, because that might end this phase of the ongoing coup.

The leftist Dems see their chance to implement full-bore Marxism slipping away. If Pelosi seized the presidency, she would implement the Green New Deal by executive order on day one. There’s not enough money in the whole country, in the whole WORLD to pay for the Green New Deal. Its sole purpose is to abolish private property in America. Implement that program and taxes will rise to 100-plus percent. And you won’t be able to afford the upgrades needed to make your house “green,” so hit the bricks, suckers. That’s all the Green New Deal is--Marxism hidden behind a green mask, supported by hysterical children of all ages.

My favorite new video about the Green New Deal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epwUTVUwB7A

Leftists have been driven mad by their leaders. With any luck we'll be able to obliterate the lunatics in the next election. America's sick of the Left's mental illnesses. And Trump may not be much, but as he said, "They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way."

geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

KindaSkolarly wrote:. . . Leftists have been driven mad by their leaders. With any luck we'll be able to obliterate the lunatics in the next election. America's sick of the Left's mental illnesses. And Trump may not be much, but as he said, "They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way."
Did Trump actually say that? I suspect no.
-Geo
Question everything
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

That Adam Schiff "making up quotes" charge is ridiculous and lame. Anyone would know that he's offering an alternate reading of Trump's meaning. He prefaces his statement thusly: "In essence, what President Trump communicates is this:" Agree or disagree that it's a good summary, but don't try to say he offered those words as a quotation from Trump's call.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

It looks as if the Left is going to sacrifice Joe Biden in an effort to divert attention from its massive crimes. Here’s my favorite nickname in a while:

Quid Pro Joe
https://gop.com/quid-pro-joe-rsr

And Pelosi may get dragged down in the same maelstrom. Her son Paul made use of her name to do some grifting in Ukraine:

Pelosi’s Son Was Executive For Gas Company In Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=090ze_3Gv9o

Obama helped install a fascist govt in Ukraine, and then his pals ransacked the country. This is what Trump and his administration have been looking into, along with how the Democrats used their Ukrainian connections to disrupt the 2016 presidential election. There WAS interference in the election, but it came from Ukraine, not Russia, and it was paid for by Democrats, not Republicans. The Dems are accusing the Reps of their own crimes, a Saul Alinsky tactic.

duckduckgo.com/?q=democrats+obama+ukrai ... amp;ia=web
> How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost
> BREAKING: Ukraine Claims It Has Evidence Of DEMOCRAT Collusion In 2016 Election!
> Forgotten Collusion Story: DNC, Clinton Campaign Sought Ukraine’s Help to Sink Trump

What’s especially disturbing to me at this point in the ongoing effort to overturn the 2016 election is how the Dems say “no one is above the law” when they bitch about Trump. They say that no one is above the law and yet they treat Trump as if he’s beneath the law. In America you’re able to confront your accusers. Even in the Salem witch trials the accused got to do that. But Trump’s not allowed to. They changed the rules in August to credit third-hand gossip as “intelligence,” and then in September we heard that somebody heard something from someone. Trump stood accused. The Liar of Russiagate, Adam Schiff(*), announced that congress would hold secret “hearings,” and only Democrats would be able to attend. And since the accusation involves national security, the public would not be privy to what went on in the proceedings. Also, the “whistleblowers” would testify from a remote location, wear masks and have their voices electronically altered. It’s obvious that the Democrats are attempting to do away with due process in their treatment of Trump, and if they can do that with him, they can do it with anyone. Could they be setting the stage for a French Revolution-type justice system? If and when they take charge of the country, will a simple accusal be a verdict of guilt? That would sure be useful in dealing with those pesky conservatives, and Christians, and haters who believe there are only two sexes, and... It’s a long list.
(*) While performing his part in the Russiagate scam, Schiff announced at least weekly for more than a year that he would soon disclose “incontrovertible proof” that Trump was working with the Russians.

At any rate, this is all a farce until the House of Representatives votes on articles of impeachment. And Trump has told his people not to cooperate. That’s a good strategy. He cooperated 100% of the way with the Russiagate thing, and it interfered with the governance of the country. This time, the leftist traitors need to be ignored until they back their Big Lie with votes for impeachment. In the meantime the Trump team needs to continue its investigation of Obama-related collusion with Ukraine.

While this is going on we’re getting a good look at what America’s future would hold under the Democrats. Communist China is now punishing American companies for supporting freedom in Hong Kong. This is the road that the Dems want to take America down--no government criticism allowed, no right to open trials, no facing your accusers and so on.

Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I don't know who or what to believe or trust. I see tribalism in action on both my left and right.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

It's simply untrue that Trump has the right to face his accuser, in this case the whistleblower. It's obviously essential that whistleblower protections be maintained, but beyond that, impeachment is a quasi-legal procedure in which the rules of due process for a criminal trial don't apply. Will Trump--that is, his legal team--be allowed to be present during House and Senate deliberations? That would seem to be reasonable and in keeping with the goings-on in the two previous impeachments. So we'll see how the Democrats proceed. Right now, Republicans are stonewalling, using the excuse that the House hasn't voted to make impeachment official. That's a canard. No such rule exists. That said, I think Pelosi needs to put the matter to vote. Is she committed to the mission or not? The political fallout for individual members has to be disregarded at this point.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

The coup against Trump just gets curiouser and curiouser. The “whistleblower” worked for Biden (can you say “partisanship”?):

BREAKING: Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden At The Obama White House
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/10 ... n-n2554552

The impeachment inquiry has no subpoena power, yet a radical anti-American member of the House of Reps is talking about arresting people who refuse to kowtow to the coup:

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify
thehill.com/homenews/house/465551-tlaib ... s-who-dont

I have to wonder if we won’t see a Fake News arrest of Trump. At midnight some Sunday night the anti-Trump networks could broadcast a “deep fake” video of Trump and Pence in handcuffs, and then we could see the following:

Step 2) Stage an arrest of President Trump, V.P. Mike Pence and his Cabinet members for CNN’s cameras to create the visual impression that Trump is guilty of something. After all, why is he in handcuffs? (Everything with the Democrats is theater. Everything is staged.)

Step 3) Swear in Nancy Pelosi as the President, since she’s next in line (as Speaker of the House).

Step 4) Nancy Pelosi appoints Hillary Clinton as her Vice President.

Step 5) Nancy Pelosi resigns as President, making the V.P. (now Hillary Clinton) the President.

Step 6) Hillary Clinton then appoints a new Vice President, perhaps John Brennan, to strengthen the deep state spooks in her administration....

It’s ON: The deep state plot to install Hillary Clinton as PRESIDENT this year, bypassing elections altogether
naturalnews.com/2019-10-07-the-deep-sta ... -year.html

The appointed-Hillary scenario has been around for a while, but I’m glad this guy dusted it off. The Democrats KNOW that they will lose the upcoming election to Trump, so they need to do something to get him out of the picture. They haven’t been able to drive him from office, so it’s either impeach him or assassinate him. Or the above.

duckduckgo.com/?q=deep+fake+video&t ... ;ia=videos

The Supreme Court’s new term began last week without justice Clarence Thomas, who was home sick. He’s 71 and people have wondered if he’ll retire while Trump is in office, to give another conservative seat to the court. And then there’s Ruth Ginsberg. I would be surprised if she lasts out the year. Pancreatic cancer. So Trump will definitely get to replace her, and maybe Thomas. I think THAT’S the reason we’re seeing this bogus Ukrainian extension of the bogus Russiagate narrative.

The current state of the coup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmHqzDtvHs

EDIT / ADDITION:

Bombshell: Pelosi and Schiff Connected to a Ukrainian Arms Dealer
dcclothesline.com/2019/09/30/bombshell- ... ms-dealer/
This is pretty bad.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

There are so many people and "news" organizations out there, including KS, writing pilot scripts for the next HBO, Amazon, or Netflix limited political series. They sure sound intriguing and will probably make for very good TV.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

It looks as if we're going to have a leftist-manufactured Trump Outrage every couple of days now leading up to the election. The Democrats can see that it will be hard to beat him head-to-head, so they'll try to grind the country down with nonsense like Pelosi's presidential meeting yesterday. She claimed she walked out on Trump because he's "crazy." Truth is the event was staged to cover for the Democratic debate a couple of days ago. What a fiasco. Not a winner in that pack of dogs. So the Dems will now scream Trump Outrages for a year and then at election time point to their chosen mutt and say, "At least he/she isn't Trump." A pathetic strategy, which will lose them the white house and perhaps even the House of Representatives.

Trump is in Dallas at the moment (today, the 17th). Joe Biden recently said, "That’s why it’s so important to remove this man from office. On the 17th....look, the fact is.” Biden has dementia, but he's also privy to high-level secrets. Some people have wondered if his gear-stripped mind accidentally blurted knowledge about a planned assassination. Some musings on the subject:

Comey, Biden and Romney Issue Thinly Veiled Assassination Threats Against Trump on the Eve of His Dallas Visit
thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-economi ... llas-visit

Trump's not going anywhere. He's healthy and he'll probably win re-election. The Dems have shown that they'll tell endless, obvious lies in furtherance of character assassination, so one has to wonder what they would do in the way of actual assassination.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:I don't know who or what to believe or trust. I see tribalism in action on both my left and right.
I think, Chris, that concerning the narrower matter of Trump's competence and fitness, there is little doubt of which side is more controlled by tribalism. The effect of tribalism on the "always Trumpers" is much stronger than it is on Trump's severe critics. Those critics include conservatives who have had to renounce their former Republican tribe, and even a few who have remained Republicans, such as Romney. What the Administration is hoping is that its attacks on its opponents--usually just accusing them of what it has already been accused of--will create an equivalence in the public's mind between the two sides: just two tribes fighting out of self-interest. But there is no general equivalence between this administration and those disagreeing with it. If we consider the latter as "just as bad," I fear we're in real trouble.

Return to “Current Events & History”