• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Re: 173 Declared Democratic Presidential Candidates

Unread post

KevinMcCabe wrote:. . . Creepy Joe!
Biden does seem a little touchy-feely. There's plenty of photographic evidence to back this up. He has apologized for it and says he will be more mindful of people's personal space. But he has been in politics for a long time and arguably should have corrected this behavior a long time ago.

I don't personally see him as a great choice for president for a few different reasons. But he does have some positive attributes going for him. He's a seasoned politician and certainly is qualified to be president, moreso than several other Democratic candidates. Allegations of conflict of interest with respect to his son, Hunter Biden, are troubling. Biden's explanations are plausible enough and, yet, the appearance of conflict of interest is still a large red flag for me.

I don't want to go off on a whataboutist tangent, but Trump also has plenty of well-documented questionable "creepy" moments in his past, as well as allegations of conflict of interest. As Biden is allegedly soft on China, Trump has shown a curious apathy for Russian influence in our elections and even seems to admire Putin for his authoritarian ways. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you disqualify Biden for questionable judgments and behaviour, I hardly think you can overlook the same in Donald Trump.

No comment on the various strawman comments: Beto O'Rourke's attempts at poetry and Biden's problems with dentures and Kamala Harris alleged drunkenness. These are not worthy of discussion and not worthy of repeating either, I might add.
-Geo
Question everything
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

DWill wrote:...I'm assuming, of course, that you watched the debate and didn't just cull reactions from your sources. Were you there to see the final statements, in which each candidate was asked to tell about a setback in life and how he or she responded to it?
Yes, I watched the latest debate, though not the closing statements. Those ten candidates are all liars. I listened to their off-the-cuff lies during the debate, curious about how they would handle themselves, but why put myself through the scripted lying at the end? Their moment of truth came in the last debate, when they all raised their hands in favor of healthcare for immigrants over US citizens.

Amy Klobuchar is now being touted as the "moderate" alternative to the other candidates. But she's a dedicated member of the United Church of Christ. That's the church that Obama claimed to belong to when he ran for president. Obama's a Muslim and the church was just a beard for him, but as I'm sure everybody recalls, "Obama's pastor" had this to say about America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYLWof210jQ

So that's the church that Klobuchar belongs to. Some moderate, huh?

It's beginning to look as if Elizabeth Warren will be the Democratic nominee. She'll lose in the general election because she's a sourpuss and Trump is doing an A+ job in the service of the banks. Whether wittingly or unwittingly, he's doing as the banking elites want. So why get rid of him?

After the Warren loss, a case will be made for sexism (not letting a woman be President), and then in 2024 we'll get Michelle Obama. Her husband can then resume his jihad against America.

Or so it appears to me at the moment.

EDIT: The Jeremiah Wright clip made me think of another black pastor from back in the day. This clip's from 2009. J.D. Manning predicted a revolution, and it came to pass in a way. The country elected Trump:

Manning Speaks Out About The Mack Daddy (President Obama)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsMj8Yp7EUE
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

Sigh. If you would go back to watch the closing statements, I think you would find it hard to justify your charge of lying. Or maybe you wouldn't, against odds. Geez you're a hard case. I'm struck by the change to Dr. Jekyll whenever you get away from contemporary stuff. How do you manage that?
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

They made their closing statements when they announced they were running. The strongest of them has the chance of a bug beneath a shoe.

Trump garnered about 8-9% of the black vote the first time around, and now that support is around 24-25% He drew about a quarter of the Hispanic vote, and now his support there is approaching 50%.

The Democratic party has revealed itself to be a death cult, and people are pulling away from it in revulsion. Abortions, asphyxiation by carbon taxes, healthcare for illegals but not citizens, outlaw plastic straws but hand out free plastic syringes to drug addicts, feces on the sidewalks. And they're praying for an economic recession (tens of thousands dead after their life savings are wiped out), the Dems want a recession to make Trump look bad. Each day more and more voters see the truth. Death cult.

Michael Savage sums things up in the opening to his radio show of 9-9-19. Truly, he articulates the current conservative American mindset in the first 13 minutes or so:

tunein.com/podcasts/Conservative-Talk/T ... on-p20626/
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHIpoiWF1HU

A short video about something that was in the news 6 months ago. When Biden was Vice President, he helped his son Hunter out of a jam. A prosecutor in the Ukraine was investigating Hunter's role in a gas industry scandal, and VP Joe threatened to withhold a billion dollars in American aid unless the prosecutor was fired. The prosecutor was fired. In the video above Biden BRAGS about the incident. He used his position as VP (and as a representative of President Obama), to interfere with a foreign investigation.

And now the fake news media is doing what it always does with news like this--projecting. The Leftist media projects its crimes onto the right. The Leftist media is now saying that Trump is attempting to pressure a Ukrainian prosecutor. Which he is, but that's beside the point. The point is, Biden broke the law and then BRAGGED about it.

Trump will survive this, but Biden won't. I suspect his own party cooked up the brouhaha as a way to get him the hell out of the way. I hope he doesn't leave the race though and this story is allowed to develop. Trump took out the criminal Bush dynasty in the Republican primary, then he took out the Clintons in the general election, and now he has a chance to crush the Bidens beyond resurrection. And with another term, he'll take out the Islamofascist race-baiter Obama. I hope Biden's so senile that he thinks he can win this Ukrainian thing. I hope we see this in the news for the next month.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Bernie Sanders had a heart attack, so I guess he's out of the race. I assume he's in one of those wonderful hospitals in his medical paradise of Cuba. And Biden is history. Covering up for his quasi-incestuous son has put him in an untenable position. Elizabeth Warren is leading in some polls. She's a Marxist academic who wants to tax the snot out of businesses, so the stock market is dropping. Hillary Clinton is shifting her decrepit old bulk around the country refusing to endorse a candidate, so...will she run? I hope she does and we get to see her thrown into the back of a van again. Such good memories. The writer of the article below concludes that she'll toss her fright wig into the ring at some point. The "Bathhouse Barry" mentioned in the piece is Barry Soetoro, also known as Barack Obama. He and Rahm Emmanuel were quite active in Chicago's gay bathhouse scene back in the day:

A Failed Schiff/CIA Led Coup Against Trump Will Bring Hillary Into the Presidential Race with Dire Consequences
"Now, here comes Donald Trump. In two recent occasions he has threatened to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. The infighting that would occur between the existing Afghan drug lords would collapse the system and cut into the mighty profits of the heroin empire. Hence, we have yet another attempt to remove Trump from power because he is not fully on board with these types of CIA led operations....
lewrockwell.com/2019/10/no_author/a-fai ... sequences/

Obama & Emanuel - Members Of Same Chicago Gay Bath House
https://rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html

Joe Biden Confirms Beau Biden's Widow Is in Relationship With His Youngest Son
news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-confirms-beau- ... 00637.html

KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Last week the Democrats had a sex town hall meeting. Since their climate hysteria town hall went so badly, they downplayed this one. A two-minute clip from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dfB8N3hwhs

What a circus. Those mothers forcing hormones on their children, and mutilating their genitals...how can they stand around and smile about what they're doing? I never thought I'd see that kind of openly displayed child abuse in America. Leftists are absolutely insane.

There's another Democratic debate in a couple of days. I hope "Blossom" is there to grab the mic again.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

"The Democrats"? It was Beto O'Rourke. Where is truth in labeling.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection
washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-cli ... e-election

Tulsi Gabbard is the best of the Democratic candidates. She genuinely cares for America. Clinton said she's working with the Russians: ""She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far...."

Gabbard twittered back: "Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose."

That is absolutely the most outstanding thing that any Democratic candidate has said thus far in the campaign.

Gabbard was the one who beat up on Kamala Harris at one of the debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-CRrMDSLs

Gabbard is the best candidate so of course she will be destroyed.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

Full on DNC panic mode! 70% of their delegates will be awarded and split 4-5 ways by the end of March 2020. It will be mathematically impossible for a first ballot nominee!
DNC caved to the squad aged voters to make things more fair. All this does is broker their convention so the DNC will choose the nominee, not their voters. It’s going to be epic inside and outside the arena when the squad gets screwed!
investmentwatchblog.com/full-on-dnc-pan ... t-nominee/

Now THIS is a plan for Team Clinton. If a half-dozen candidates thwart one another, and the magic number for nomination can't be reached, then the Democratic National Committee would have to step in and help in the selection of the candidate. And the Clintons still own the DNC. Stealing the nomination in this way would allow Hillary to avoid all of the early campaigning.

The headline on The Drudge Report right now is:
ANXIETY GROWS OVER 2020 PROSPECTS
'IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE?'
It looks as if we're being psychologically prepped for a return of the Wicked Witch.

Return to “Current Events & History”