• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Ponderings of a Simple Man

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
The Simple Man
Official Newbie!

Ponderings of a Simple Man

Unread post

I can't tell you how excited I am this week. As of Saturday, I can finally say that I have a published book! Through the years I have started writing at least a dozen, but never saw it through to the end.

Well.

This weekend that all changed. The e-book came first and shortly after Amazon began offering my book "Ponderings of a Simple Man" for sale as a physical book! Full disclosure, I went through Amazon myself and published it, edited it myself, created the cover out of a picture I took behind my house a few years ago, so I it doesn't have the same sense of accomplishment that comes with having a traditional publisher print it. Regardless, this is a huge deal for me.

I'm a terrible marketer, I'm not asking you guys to buy it (although I sure would appreciate it :-D ) I just wanted to jump into a community that would understand what a huge step this is for me. I've attached the link to it below, take a few seconds to check it out and tell me what you think! I look forward to getting to know you all!

https://www.amazon.com/Ponderings-Simpl ... way&sr=8-1
The Simple Man
Official Newbie!

Re: Ponderings of a Simple Man

Unread post

Update on my ongoing learning curve. I think marketing a new book is almost as hard as writing it! It's still a blast getting to talk to people and get my stuff out there though so no complaints here. I recently started a giveaway (amazing how willing Amazon is to let you pay for your own stuff then offer to give it away for free), I've included a link below. Once again, thanks for letting me share my journey with you all.

https://www.amazon.com/ga/p/ae9765626ccddb73
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Ponderings of a Simple Man

Unread post

Congratulations on your first book. :appl:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”