Re: Writing Advice - Is this useful?
Hi! Thanks for your tips. I found few by my own when was searching for essay writing service US ant this is some exercises that I found:
1. Close your eyes. Think about one of the objects in the room, focus on it. Without opening your eyes, list as many signs of this subject as possible. After 3 minutes, open your eyes and write down everything you remember, still not looking at the object.
2. Select a poem that you like. Use its last line as the first line of your own poem.
3. Where do you go when you want a break from family, work, etc? Write about this place.
4. In 400 words, describe the ideal place where you want to live.
5. Write what you would say to uninvited guest who came to you at 3 a.m.
6. Write a story that begins with the words: "One day I had the opportunity ... but I missed it."
7. Letter to the past. Write a letter to 10-year-old ... you.
8. In 200 words, describe your first toy.
9. Write about the most difficult decision what you have ever taken.