• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

New Children's Author

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SLKing
Official Newbie!

New Children's Author

Unread post

Hi,

My name is Suzanne and I'm a new author and have just published my book ' The Enchanted Beach Hut'. It's a book for children aged 7 to 10 years (middle grade). It's free to download on Amazon Kindle today. I would love you to leave a review on Amazon.

I would also like to chat to other self published authors who write for children.

Thanks in advance and enjoy!!
Bach_On
Official Newbie!

Re: New Children's Author

Unread post

Hello Suzanne. I note that this post is four years old. It appears this may not be the forum for child literature.

I've just published my first Middle Grade book. It's named "The Day Buttercup Played Hooky from the Circus." I posted via KDP. It went active July 4th, 2019. As of today, I see that 14 have sold (12 paperback, 2 Kindle).

If you know of other forums where Kid Lit is the focus, please let me know.

Ronald Keith Taylor
Wilson, North Carolina

Return to “Author's Lounge”