• In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Semen Secrets: Truths and Confessions of a Wife's Journey Through Male Infertility

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
TJP
Official Newbie!

Semen Secrets: Truths and Confessions of a Wife's Journey Through Male Infertility

Unread post

Now, of course, semen can't talk, but what if I told you my husband's semen had a secret—information it had been hiding for decades. Unlike the semen of other men, my husband's semen did not contain any sperm. Zero. Nada. Nothing.

As defined by Merriam-Webster

Semen /ˈsēmən/ (noun) A viscid whitish fluid of the male reproductive tract consisting of spermatozoa (sperm) suspended in secretions of accessory glands

Secret /ˈsē-krət/ (noun) Something kept hidden or unexplained: a mystery

Truth /ˈtrüth/ (noun) The body of real things, events, and facts: Actuality; the state of being the case: Fact

Confession /kən-ˈfe-shən/ (noun) A written or oral acknowledgment of guilt by a party accused of an offense

I define these four words as they outline the events of our infertility journey. The Semen—that was the catalyst that started it all. The Secrets of the semen turned out to be lies we told ourselves about how this whole idea of conception and becoming parents were supposed to work. The Truths are what I learned once I discovered the lies, and the Confessions are my reflections of the journey where I had to own my truth. I found that the Semen Secrets forced me to deal with more than just infertility—they forced me to deal with me.

Like most secrets, once told this secret changed the course of my life. Most of the time, I dealt with the secrets in silence. But in the following pages, I will finally share the emotions that I’ve been dealing with alone.

My hope is that the secrets and truths and confessions you’ll find in this book will help you to understand that male infertility isn’t just a clinical diagnosis, nor is it a condemnation sentence, it’s merely an obstacle that a husband and wife must face—together.

http://www.semensecrets.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”